013.

Wrapping up her hygiene regime, she starts on her semi tangled hair. Those few days came quicker than she believed they would. Now she was the birthday woman. 

Evelyn was never a big fan of celebrating birthdays, a thing she adopted from her creators since they never celebrated anything really besides their anniversaries.

Though she has to be somewhat frolic because Lakeith seemed to be more happy than her. He even woke up at the crack of dawn to make everything perfect for her.

There were all sort of presents filling the room in what she now called ' their bedroom ' and she hasn't even opened half of the presents so far. There was really a lot.

She adored everything she had opened so far, even a framed photograph they decided to get  professionally taken together to make their relationship ' official ' as Lakeith would tell her. She told him plenty of times they were already in a courtship, though he was old school and made it known nothing would ever be official if he didn't do something that felt promising. 

So for the beginning of their courtship, he gave her the photo of them in causal clothing.. smiling into the camera and when their courtship would end when they marry, he would give her a framed photograph of them on their wedding day.. 

Normally men would give rings to symbolize special beginnings.. Lakeith gave photographs. She loved it. 

Though it was unorthodox, it still gave her security and reassurance. Both things being all she has ever wanted..

As of now he was waiting for Evelyn to get ready so he would be able to take her to a museum to pass time before he took her to a barbeque his mother and sister helped put together for later. Unbeknownst to Evelyn of course. He really wanted everything to be a surprise.

Lakeith also temporarily made amends with his father so there would be no awkwardness. Eventually they would permanently move on from their problems with one another one day. Hopefully.. 

"Soooo you're really aren't going to tell me what we're doing? I'm the birthday woman..."

"No Evelyn. All the ' birthday woman ' needs to do is hurry up. I've been waiting for you for almost two hours now." He replies, continuously throwing and catching one of her stress balls she brung from home.

"Okay.. I won't be blindfolded though."

"And that's fine. You still won't know until we get there. Stop fussing with me baby." He chuckles.

Evelyn huffs in defeat and waves him off. Once they leave and make it there, she immediately knows it was a museum. She always believed it would be refreshing to go to one, though she never really had the chance to make the trip so she was in a happy frenzy that he fulfilled one of her dreams.

They explore for an hour before the pair decides to take a break at the museum's teahouse. While they wait for her tea, she happens to steal a glance from Lakeith who was observing his surroundings. A thing he always did. 

He always had to know who was exactly in the room, like a hawk. She believes him doing this, had something to do with how introverted he was.

Though ever since she came into his life, he was more open and talking more. Not only to her, but to people in general. She loved the new, more vibrant Lakeith. He was full of life now, just like her. And it was a wonderful feeling to know she has so much influence on him.

When her tea is done and is placed in front of her, she sips some while Lakeith looks at her tea oddly. "You don't like tea?"

Lakeith shakes his head, "No."