Seven

After the fun weekend we all had, we sadly have to go back to school. So I get up and walk over to my dresser to pick out some clothes. I remember what I heard India say about guys dressing up nice so I grabbed a maroon button up and some plaid grey pants. Not that I wanted to impress her or anything but I thought I would take her advice.

India's pov
I walk into the school and immediately see Ruel sitting alone on a little bench scrolling through his phone. So I walk up to him.

"Hey" I smile and sit next to him

"Oh hey." He turns his phone off then pushes his hair back

Damn.

Quickly, I notice he's not wearing something he'd usually wear to school. Not that I pay attention to what he wears, but he looked very fit for school.

"So what's up with the outfit?" I point at Ruel

He shrugs "oh I um-I dunno I just wanted to dress up 'cuz why not."

"Right, well you look great. The outfit definitely suits you." I smile

"Thanks." He replies sheepishly

Then the bell rings and we both groan.

As we start walking to our classes Ruel continues to talk

After Ruel and I had went to class, the day went on normally. I of course saw him again in my creative skills class. We both got bored with the lecture so we both attempted to draw each other or Ruel would grab my arm and draw random things on my hand. Then I would of course do the same to him, even though neither of us were very good at drawing so it was just a mess.

"Wow this is so cute, I love it." I said sarcastically, referring to the drawings on my hand

Ruel chuckled "I know right, I'm an artist. I'll accept cash or card."

"Ha ha funny, you're not getting my money."

"Aw come on I think I deserve some form of payment for my art." He shrugged

"Here." I said before drawing a tiny heart on his hand

"Are you happy now?" I asked

He thought for a second before answering "I guess I'll accept this payment."

I rolled my eyes jokingly

After school I drove home, it was a long day and I just wanted to take a nap honestly. Sadly I had a ton of things to study for so I really needed to get started if I want decent sleep.

I first started with Literature which wasn't too terrible, even though I did have an essay due. It took awhile to start but I managed and went onto science which is absolute bs.

I've been studying and working for maybe 2 hours now and I haven't had a break. I've worked on probably 5 subjects and it was stressing me out to a max. I wasn't completely done and I still had a history paper to write, with that thought I burst into tears out of stress. I was just overworking myself and I got overwhelmed with it. I decided I could take a quick break so I grabbed my phone off my bed, then checked it to see I had messages from Ruel.

Ruelio
Ruel is bored

Ruelio
Come hang out

Ruelio
R u dead o fuk

Ruelio
I'm coming over Incase u r dead

Indi(yuh)
Sorry abt that, I was studying :/
and sadly I'm still studying