Eight

*a few days pass and it's the next week*
(I'm sorry if u don't like time skips but I want cute shit)

It was a Saturday night and we were all hanging out at Ruel's house. We're all just sitting around on our phones currently because their isn't much to do. "We" meaning Ruel, Tate, Josie, Levi, Isla and myself. Everyone else couldn't make it or already had plans.

Then suddenly Josie brought up an idea
"Guys what if we made a cute little fort and watched a movie!" She said excitedly

Surely all of us girls were very excited and thought it was a cute idea, but both Ruel and Levi groaned.

"Why, that's so lame. We could play fifa." Levi suggests

I shrug "yea well you only have 2 controllers and there's six of us so that doesn't really work out."

"Fine but can we at least pick the movie?" Ruel speaks up

"I mean I don't see why not." I reply

"Ok since were doing this I'll go get some blankets and pillows." Tate says

After about 20 minutes of building the fort and the guys trying to pick a movie, they decided on watching the conjuring. Everyone was mostly fine with it especially because we were in a bigger group so it wasn't as bad as it seemed.

Throughout the movie there were times where I would grab onto either Ruel's arm or Tate's when I got nervous but other than that, I was fine. The movie ended and Ruel said we could all stay the night so we ended up screwing around and dancing to Harry styles' new album because it's truly art.

Suddenly Ruel runs out the door and into the rain and starts dancing like an idiot. I laugh at him trying to act like he's in a music video.

"Dude you're gonna freeze." I shout from the door way

"Nah I'm just havin' fun." He said still jumping around for no reason

"You're fucking weird." I joke before Ruel comes up to me and tries to pull me outside with him.
at first I resist then I give up and just join him and dance along. I don't know why I do things like this with him, he makes me act weird but In a good way.

Ruel and I were literally acting like children jumping in puddles and screaming even though it was late. Everyone else was just watching us from the door way looking at us like we're insane, which is pretty accurate. But eventually it gets cold so we both go inside and get towels.

"You guys are weird." Tate chuckles along with Josie

"Well I prefer fun but that works too I guess." Ruel jokes

"Aw shit." I had realized I don't have any dry clothes here

Ruel turns to me confused "what?" He asks

"I don't have any dry clothes and I'm not sleeping in soaking wet clothes so I should probably just go home honestly." I shrug

Levi chuckles "just sleep naked." Which immediately earns a scoff from Josie and a nudge from Ruel

"Ignore Levi he's dumb." Isla responds glaring at Levi

"I mean you could just borrow some of mine if you want? That way you get to stay." Ruel suggests

"Sure, if you're ok with it." I reply awkwardly while I see Tate smirking behind him

"Of course, follow me to my room." He says before walking upstairs

"Oooo." I hear Levi tease which causes Ruel to casually flip him off which makes me chuckle

We get up to his room and Ruel pulls out a shirt and sweat pants for me while pulling the same out for himself.

"You can change in the bathroom and I'll just change out here." He says and I walk into his bathroom connected to his room.

I take my gross wet clothes off and change into his which are wayyyy too big for me considering I'm like a whole foot shorter than him. But they are comfy and not wet so at this point I don't care.

I walk out of the bathroom assuming he's done changing, which thankfully he is. When I walk into his room he was on his bed scrolling through his phone, his hair was falling in his eyes and he was humming a song. It was kind of adorable. He hadn't  realized I had walked out until he looked up from his phone then he stared at me for a second making me blush under his gaze.

"Why are you looking at me like that it's making me nervous." I awkwardly joke and poke his chest

I immediately see his face turn pink "sorry, you just um look really hot."

Then Ruel realizes what he said and goes bright red and starts rambling "eR- no- well yes but- you're not hot- no I mean- fuck- I-"
Suddenly I had gathered up all the courage in my body to cut him off and press my lips against his.

I swear it sounds so cliche but fireworks went off in my body. It was like I was waiting for this. Ruel seemed a bit taken aback but quickly realized what was going on and placed his hands on my waist while his body curved into mine.

We then broke the kiss and we both smiled like kids. Then Ruel chuckled and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Finally." He spoke  out of breath