The New Christmas Light

Long ago, Santa Clause always send presents to every kids in the world on Christmas Eve night and lives in the North pole were all Mouse, ducks, dogs, Bears, Fox, and more animal creatures lives to help Santa get ready for Christmas. One  Christmas Eve night, Mrs. Clause was helping Santa get ready, until they saw Christmas lights flashing in the sky. They have always seen colorful Christmas lights every year, but they have never seen Christmas light shine so bright in sky. What they didn't know that it was a sign that a mouse was born with a special gift. In the North Pole Hospital, a mouse named Mina Mouse has given birth to a child. Her baby has two black ear, tiny little hair, blue eyes, and a red nose. Her husband, Blitzen Mouse, who is one one of Santas sled helpers, was thinking of a name to give to their child.

Blitzen: How about... Mickey?
Mina smile at him.
Mina: I think it's perfect.
Mickey: eek, eek!
Mina saw how happy Mickey is with his name.
Mina: I think he likes it too.
Blitzen was happy to know that her wife loves the name he pick for their son. Mina let Max to carry baby Mickey to have a better look at him. Blitzen was so happy to see that his child is already born and hoped that one day his son will help Santa. Mickey started to sneeze very quietly, but when he did a big sneeze, he nose started to glow. Blitzen and Mina were shock to see that their son was born with a shiny red nose.