The Misfit Elf

Two years later, Blitzen and Mina took Mickey to see the toy factory. All of Santa's helper were full of joy and happy because Christmas is almost coming. The chief of the elves that build toys went to check on his workers. Goof, Donald, Daisy, Clara bell, Della, and Oswald are elf's who works on making toys. The chief saw how upset Little Oswald is for making toys.

The Chief: Hey your supposed to be happy making toys, not upset!

Oswald: Well you see sir I don't want to be just an elf, but a dentist elf.

The Chief: What! You don't want to be a toy maker elf?!

All of the elf's started to laugh at Oswald, because he wants to be a dentist elf.

The Chief: Now listen here you! You are a toy making elf, and you will be a toy  making elf for the rest of your life! (The bell ring) All right break time.

All of the elves went to take a break besides Oswald.

The Chief: Not you! You go back to work and think about what you just said!

Oswald went back to work and was upset because everyone made fun of him for being different. That's when he realized that he is a misfit.

Oswald: Why am I such a misfit? I am not just a nitwit.You can't fire me I quit, since I don't fit in.

Blitzen and Mina notice that Oswald is just like Mickey. And they started to worry that Mickey won't get along with the other mouse. Until Blitzen had an idea.

Blitzen: I got it. will hide Mickey's nose.

Mina: That's a great idea. But will it work?

Blitzen: I'm sure it will.

Blitzen painted Mickey's nose black in order to hide his nose. When they came back home, Mickey went outside to play in the snow, but he had to hide his nose and was very upset. Mickey started to realized that he's a misfit mouse because of his red nose.

Mickey: Why am I such a misfit? I am not just a nitwit. Just because my nose glows, why don't I fit in?