Foggy Christmas Eve

When Mickey, Oswald, White Fang, Minnie, and Santa's two elves arrived to Santa's workshop, everyone was happy to see them OK. They were impressed by the great journey they have, and have notice that they were a bit too harsh on the misfits. Mickey told Santa about the misfits toys and people in the isle of misfits.

Santa: Don't worry Mickey. I promise you that I will find a place for all the lost toys and misfit people.

Chief: I'm sorry for being hard on you Oswald. From now on, you can be an elf dentist, but you have to promise me that you will help make toys for next Christmas.

Oswald: I promise. Thank you, sir.

Minnie's Father: I'm sorry too Mickey, for the way I've treated you.

White Wang: Um I hate to interrupt the reunion but did any one saw how the weather is outside?

Santa: Your right, I have never seen a weather like this in years. I'm afraid I have to... (Mickey's nose started to glow.) Mickey could you turn down the light of your nose. Your nose? Your nose!? That wonderful light of yours!

Mickey: (Confused)

Santa: What I'm trying to say is. Mickey, with your nose so bright. Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?

Mickey: With honor sir!

All the elves were getting Santa's sled ready, and all of the mouse got into position. Oswald, White Fang, and Minnie came to wish Mickey luck.

Oswald: Good luck Red.

White Fang: Yes, and be careful out there little bro.

Mickey: Thanks, I'm so happy to have you guys.

Minnie: Good luck Mickey. (Kisses Mickey on the cheek)

Mickey: (Cheeks turning red)

As Santa and his mouse were getting ready, Blitzen decided to tell something to Mickey.

Blitzen: Psst. I'm proud of you son.

Mickey: Thanks Dad.

Santa: Ready Mickey?

Mickey: Ready Santa.

Santa: Full power.

Mickey's nose started to shine and Santa's sled started to fly along with his mouse. They headed to the isle of misfits to send the lost a home and misfits a home as well. In Christmas morning everyone at the North Pole receive a gift, even the ice king. When Santa and his mouse return back home everyone cheered for Mickey and started to sing a song about him.

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen
Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen
But do you recall
The most famous mouse of all?Mickey the Red-Nosed Mouse
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glowsAll of the other mice's
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Mickey
Join in any mice's  gamesThen one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
"Mickey, with your nose so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"Then how the mice's loved him
As they shouted out with glee
"Mickey the Red-Nosed Mouse
You'll go down in history"

Oswald became a dentist elf, helping people with their tooth problems, help making toys for Christmas as well, and started dating Ortensia the cat. White Fang became an ice harvester and also visit his wolf family who are very proud of him. And for Mickey, he started to follow his father's and uncles footsteps, and started to date Minnie Mouse.

The End

I hope you all love my story and have a Merry Christmas.