The Ice King

As Minnie started to look for Mickey, she came across two ice soldiers. The ice soldiers capture Minnie and took her the ice castle to see Pete, the Ice King.

Pete: Well, an intruder came to pass my land, without my permission.

Minnie: Please your majesty, I didn't mean to come to your land, I was just trying to find my friend. 

Pete: Silence! Because you have disobey my law, you will be thrown into the dungeon for ten years. 

The soldiers lock Minnie into the dungeon. Minnie started to feel very upset, and started to wonder if someone will save her and if Mickey is OK. Meanwhile in the Isle of Misfit, when everyone was asleep, Mickey started to have dreams of his past. The people in the village started to laugh at Mickeys red nose when he was a toddler, all the mouse made fun of his nose at school and he was kicked out of school, and how Minnie's father treated him because of his red nose. When Mickey woke up, he was upset of his past and wonder why he was born with a red nose. When he went outside, he saw three fairies with colorful clothes. 

Mickey: Who are you?

Fairy 1: We are the guardian of the Northern lights. And we've been keeping an eye on you.

Fairy 2: We're admirers of your wonderful nose.

Mickey: Wonderful?

Fairy 3: You see Mickey, everyone has a light that shines within.

Fairy 2: But only a lucky feud can make their light shine bright enough for the whole world to see. 

Fairy 1: Now Mickey, listen closely.

Fairy 3: Your friend Minnie is in terrible danger.

Mickey: What!

Fairy 2: She's been prison by the wicked ice king, Pete.

Fairy 3: And only you can save her.

Mickey: How?

Fairy 1: Your light will save her Mickey. But first, you must learn how to use it. Close your eyes Mickey. (Mickey closes his eyes) Think about everyone you love and everyone who loves you. Let this love be the light of your heart. And let it flow out as the brightest light. 

All Fairy: Show us the light Mickey! 

Fairy 1: Show us the light Mickey. 

All Fairy: You can do it Mickey.

Mickey started to think of everyone he loves and who loves him, then all of a sudden his red nose started to shine brighter then ever. 

Mickey: I did it. I did it! Oh! Good. 

Mickey then saw that the guardians of the Northern lights just left.

Mickey: Wait, come back! 

Mickey went to tell his friends who are like brothers to him to tell them that they have to go and save Minnie.

Mickey: Oswald, White Fang, wake up. (Oswald and White Fang woke up) I need your help, my friend Minnie is in the dungeon of the ice kings castle.

White Fang: Don't worry Red, we'll help you save your friend.

Oswald: Ya, we're together, and maybe we can go back home and ask Santa to deliver the misfit toys if you guys want to go back home.