What About Mickey's Nose

Start writing your story

Four years has past and Mickey was now a little Mice. Blitzen and Mina were taking their son to take a walk in the snow to show him how the North Pole looks like.

Mina: This is snow.

Mickey: Snow?

Mina: Yes, its snow.

Mickey: Snow!

Mickey started to jump up and down, playing in the snow. Blitzen was happy to see Mickey enjoying playing in the snow, until he saw three of his brothers, Comet, Cupid, and Dasher, who are also Santa's sled team. Hewas worried that his son would be ember-ace, so he hid him in his back.

Comet: Hey little bro.

Blitzen: (nervous) Hey Guys.

Cupid: So, wheres the little mouse?

Blitzen: Uh...

Mina saw Blitzen very nervous and he is hiding Mickey in his back.

Mina: Ember-ace by your own son?

Blitzen: Huh, come on out Mickey.

Mickey came out of his fathers back to meet his uncles.

Mina: Mickey, these are your uncles, Comet, Cupid, and Dasher.

Mickey: Snow.

Comet, Cupid, and Dasher were happy to know that they are finally uncles and how cute Mickey is. Cupid started to tickle Mickey, and Mickey started to like it, until all of a sudden his nose started to glow. Comet, Cupid, and Dasher saw that Mickey's nose is glowing and rest of the villagers saw his nose glowing.

Blitzen: Uh, no need for alarms. It's just an allergy. Lets take him home.

Mina: (Nodded as an agreement).

All of the villagers went back to their house and so did Comet, Cupid, and Dasher. Blitzen and Mina took Mickey back home but they also decided to let their son to have a look at the village.

Blitzen: Oh, if someone makes fun of my son's nose. I'll teach teach them a lesson.

Mina: He's beautiful, not odd. And he is perfect the way he is.

Blitzen: Your absolutely right.

Blitzen and Mina let Mickey play a little in the snow.

Here's a video I chose about how the villagers think of Mickeys red nose.

All the villagers started to laugh at Mickeys nose. Blitzen and Mina took Mickey back home ignoring the laugh.