The Isle of Misfit

When the three misfits arrive to the isle of misfits, they were shock of different the place looks and there are so many misfits people and toys. Mickey then saw a pig toy with red spots, so he decided to ask him a question.

Mickey: Excuse me sir. Hi, I'm Mickey, and these are my friends, Oswald and White Fang. We are misfits who have left our homes, to find a good place to feel home. So we came to this island and thought that maybe, there could be a place for us here.

The Pig: Well if you want to stay, you have to ask King Richard the lions permission. For he is the ruler of the island and he finds peoples and toys who are misfits and bring them here.

Oswald: Then we will talk to your king.

When Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang, enter to the kings castle, they saw that King Richard is a lion with big bat wings, but they were not afraid of him.

King Richard: Come closer. (Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang came closer) What brings you three to my island?

Mickey: Well your highness, you see were are misfits from where we come from. Because I'm a mouse who was born with a red nose and wants to learn how to fly, Oswald is an elf toy maker, who wants to be an elf dentist, and White Fang is a wolf, who wants to be an ice harvester. So we came to this island, hoping that we will learn who we want to be.

King Richard: But of course, everyone is welcome to my island. And here you may also learn, whom you want to be. But, I'll only let you stay, if you three make a promise.

White Fang: What kind of promise?

King Richard: Promise me that when you three get older, you will tell Santa about the misfits toys and misfits people. So that the toys here could find a home and someone to play with. And the misfits people could have a special gift for Christmas. A gift of love.

Oswald: We be honor sir.

King Richard: Good, now off to bed you three, your training begins tomorrow. My servants will take you to your room.

Oswald, White Fang, and Mickey are happy to find a place where they could call home and a school that will teach them whom they want to be. Nine years has past, and Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang have graduated from misfit school. Oswald became a dentist, White Fang became an ice harvester, and Mickey learned how fly and helps King Richard find misfits people and toys. Meanwhile back at the North Pole, Blitzen and Mina kept on waiting and hoping that Mickey will come back and started to worry for him.

Blitzen: Honey, I think its time that we call for help.

Mina: I agree dear.

Blitzen and Mina went to Santa's workshop to ask him to help the find Mickey. Meanwhile, the elves toy maker started to wonder where Oswald is at and started to feel very bad for making fun of him, so the chief decided to ask Santa's help to find Oswald. Meanwhile in Minnie's house, Minnie did graduated from school and became one of Santa's toy maker, but kept on missing Mickey, so he decided to go to the woods alone, to find Mickey. When her parents found out that she is gone, they also went to ask Santa's help.

Blitzen: Santa, my son Mickey ran away from home nine years ago.

The Chief: Oswald left nine years ago too.

Minnie's Father: My daughter just left today.

Santa: We will find the three missing kids before Christmas, and I will send my two elves to find them.

Santa sent his two elves to find Mickey, Minnie, and Oswald and made sure they find them in time.