A Misfit Wolf

As Oswald and Mickey kept on wondering in the snow, they came across the castle of the ice king, who doesn't like visitors.

Oswald: The ice king must not know that we are here.

Oswald then notice that if Mickeys nose keep on shining, they'll be captured.

Oswald: Quick, down the light. (Cover Mickey nose to cover the light).

After Mickey and Oswald pass the ice king castle, they needed to find a place to stay for the night, until they saw a cave.

Mickey: Hello, is anyone here?
Oswald: Guess nobody's here. Come on let's get some shut eyes.

When they were getting ready to sleep, a little wolf came very angry, and Oswald and Mickey were afraid.

White Fang: Hey, what are you doing in my cave!?
Mickey: Sorry sir, we didn't know that this was your cave. You see me and Oswald are misfits, and were lost in the snow and we have no where else to go.

White Fang was shock to see other misfits.

White Fang: Well why didn't you say so? I'm happy to meet other misfits like me.
Oswald: Your a misfit too?
White Fang: I sure am. The names White Fang. What's yours?
Mickey: I'm Mickey and this is Oswald.
White Fang: Please to meet you guys. Say why don't stay, I can share the cave with you guys, if you want to?
Mickey: We would be honor.

When they sitting around the camp fire site, White Fang was curious of why Mickey and Oswald are misfits.

White Fang: So why are you two misfits anyway?
Oswald: Well Mickey is mouse who is born with a red nose that shines bright, and I'm one of Santa's toy maker elves who want to be a dentist. Everyone made fun of us for being so different that we decided to run away and find a place for misfits like us.
Mickey: Why are you a misfit, White Fang?
White Fang: Well where I come from, we wolfs are guardians of the snow forest, making sure that no get lost or hurt, but all I want to be is a ice harvester. But everyone made fun of me. That's when I realized that there was no place for me there, so I decided to run away and head to the isle of the misfits.
Oswald: What's the isle of misfits.
White Fang: The isle of misfits is were everyone who are misfits go. Say why don't you guys come with me to the isle of misfits?
Mickey: We be honor to go.
White Fang: Great, we leave tomorrow.

Mickey, Oswald, and White Fang went to sleep, because tomorrow they are going to the isle of misfits.