Mouse School

It was Mickeys first day of school, and all of the mouse were ready to learn, to become one of Santa's helpers. As for Mickey, he was nervous.

Blitzen: Now Mickey, there's nothing to be worried about. Just be yourself and don't let anyone see your red nose.

Mina: Now go on. Have fun.

Mickey went with the other mouses and started to play games with them and started to get along with them. Without people noticing his red nose. A few hours later it was time for the mouses to choose which talent they could use to become one of Santa's helpers. When all of the mouses were choosing what they want to be, Mickey met a female Mouse name Minnie, with a pretty red bow on her head, who is choosing to become one of Santa's toy maker elves. Mickey started to have feeling for her, so he went to say hello.

Mickey: Hello

Minnie: Hi, my name is Minnie. What's your name?

Mickey: My name is Mickey. Hey, do you wanna... do you wanna...

The Mouse teacher: Mickey, you have to choose what you want to be.

Mickey: OK, I'm coming.

Minnie: Hey Mickey.

Mickey: Yes, Minnie.

Minnie: It was really nice meeting you and you're cute.

Mickey: I'm cute! She thinks I'm cute! I'm cute. I'm cute. (Mickey started to fly and his nose started to shine)

All of the mouse started to laugh and made fun of Mickeys nose which made Mickey to cry.

The Teacher: (blow the whistle) Lunch time. (Grabbed Mickey) Not you. You go home and tell your parents that your not aloud to come to school until you get rid of that red nose.

Mickey left school very upset. Minnie saw how upset Mickey is that she went after him. 

Minnie: Mickey wait. ( Mickey stop) You shouldn't be listening to them.
Mickey: But you heard the teacher. I'm not allow to go to school anymore. Now I'll never pull Santa's sled like my father and uncles. I wish I wasn't a misfit and I wish I had a normal nose so I can make friends.
Minnie: I can be your friend. Besides I think your nose is wonderful.

Mickey was happy to know that Minnie wants to be his friends and decided to take her back home.

When Mickey and Minnie were walking in the woods, they were found by Minnie's father.

Minnie's father: Minnie what are you doing here? Go home before you freeze yourself to death.
Minnie: Yes daddy. 

Minnie went back home. Leaving her father talking with Mickey.

Minnie's father: Listen here you. No daughter of mine is going out with a mouse with a red nose. So stay away from my daughter you here me.

After Minnie's father left, Mickey started to be very upset that he can't see Minnie anymore that he went back home crying.