A chose, and a painful one

Okay so this is going to be a semi long chapter, lots of information. By the way, this is during Sea of Monsters. Kk.

Luke lead Linzy and I through a long hallway.  He lead us into a room, upon entering Linzy and I feel to the floor, there was an ancient power, I could feel it. Luke walked over and placed his hand on a golden coffin. a jolt ent down my spin. "Well let them stand" he said. The force released. I hesitantly stood up. Luke gestured us to lounge chairs.  When we sat down he asked " so what do think"He spread his hands out.

I pulled a attitude "If you are talking about the room, to dark, to cold, and a coffin doesn't liven the place. If you are talking about yourself, well you look good, but not my type. If you are talking about the fact a strange guy lead my best friend and I into a room with a coffin that could probably hold both of us, well I never had that on my bucket list" Linzy almost died of laughter but for our lives she remained cool. things got even more wired.

Two dog like things came in, the coffin spoke, "The half blood got away Luke. I need another one to do my bidding" Luke turned to me, his face a little pale. " So..." he explained being a demigod, and this war, and the titans. I zoned out half way through after Luke was finished I looked at him. " Can you repeat the last...................Half hour to hour of stuff" Luke grunted "She has to have ADD" I shook my head. " how do you know that."

Luke hit his head on the table. "If you listened to what I said you would know." I rubbed my chin " SO why? Oh and do you have ay milkshakes?" Luke got my a milkshake then continued. By the end my brain hurt. almost as bad as when I had Pre algebra. "So why did we need to talk?" Linzy asked. Luke smiled "Clara here, like you is a demigod, but her father, is Zeus. And there is a prophecy about you or could be about you" I shrugged. "great, and a I go for a no" I turned and the two dog things dragged me out of the room.

So we where dragged for a while, then thrown into a dungeon... great. as soon as the guards left Linzy and I hugged and started crying. We stayed down for about 2 weeks when the guards came down. "Follow us" they said. I hoped they would throw us into the sea, nope they had other plains.

<><><><><><><>

"Welcome back" Luke said. he looked mad. I noticed the black horse that used to be on the deck was gone. Luke cracked his knuckles. "Linzy, Clara listen, about the offer..." I was about to cut him off when Linzy spoke up "That we declined?" She said. YES tell him off. "Correct" Luke answered her.

"I want to join" she said. I almost screamed... wait I did. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING" Linzy looked at me "My parents are gone, and ya we are prisoners but we where treated great. Imagine the reward we get if we join." I wanted to deck someone in the throat but my hands where being held. Luke put his hand behind Liny's back and walked her to the front. She knelt on one knee and pledged herself to Kronos... how could she.

They walked back to me and the guards brought Linzy to a room. Luke looked at me "Clara, what do you say?" My emotions where high and I couldn't think straight. "Will Linzy and I be safe?" I asked "Yes, and if not you can leave" He said. "I'll...................I'll do it." I said. Luke smiled. "Guards get her changed in something more fitting for the ceremony. I was curious... Linzy just took an oath, what was going to happen to me?

<><><><><>

They gave me a dress, a bright red, with a gold trim gold. It was incredibly formal. I walked out and the pulled my hair in a half bun, half curls style. They placed a necklace on that had a watch on it. On my upper arms they put golden bands. I felt beautiful, and I sure looked it. I had a light oat of make up on. Then walked into the original room. The light where out and candles marked a path up to the front, cold chills went down my spine.

I walked down the isle and stood in front of the coffin. Luke was in a Greek toga, I saw his muscle but was frightened when I saw the scar on his cheek. Luke had a dagger tied to his waist. I was getting worried. Luke started speaking in Latin, I understood it"

"Lord Kronos, this day I give you the half blood daughter of your youngest son. With her power you will become stronger and closer to waking. At this time she swears loyalty to you"  Luke looked at me and pulled the danger out of it's case. I took a step back. " Don't worry, I will make a small cut on your palm and place it on the coffin then you repeat what I say." I stuck out my left hand, he reached out and grabbed the right "Is something wrong with the left?" I asked him. "Yes" This part is just for the story I have no clue if it is truth. " In ancient times the right hand mean loyalty while the left meant betrayal. I nodded and he made a tiny cut on my right palm.

I repeated each word he said "Lord Kronos I pledge myself to your will. I will do what I need to serve you and destoy Olympus." It was over. We did have a nice dinner.