Plans change

I stood on Mt. Tam. The wind was insanely high. I clung too Lukes arm so i wouldn't be shoved to the ground. "Clara! You have too calm down our the wind won't stop!" I looked up at him the best i could "am.....i doing this?" I asked him. I was hoping he would say no because i was going too freak if i had caused this storm. The wind was like 15mph and was icey cold.

"Clara why do you think you are so important? Of course this is caused by you." I felt my breathing get heavier. The wind picked up. I tried too calm myself, and as i did so the storm.

Luke walk over to the swirling funel in the center of the Mt. Atlas lay on the ground holding the sky. "Atlas, this is Cla..." Atlas looked up "i don't care who she is just have her take the sky" Luke put his hanf behind my back "go on" he said. I almost grabbed it. But then i remembered Luke swore on Styx not Atlas. "swear on Styx if things go wrong you'll take the sky back" Atlas clenched his jaw.

Suddenly a flash of light hit one of the pillars. A monster stood. And lying on the ground unconscious was a blonde haired girl. Lukes face paled "give me the sky" he demanded "Luke i can't. You know this. She is less valuable" he said nodding his head to me. The blonde girl started turning. "I know that girl. She will take the sky trust me. " Luke told me too go hide. He then reached out for the sky. I ran behind a pillar, and then i started wondering was i just a tool in done matter plan?

I wanted a pic of Atlantis... But when Clara saw him he wasn't naked K?k