Prologue (Part 1)

(No one's POV)

The camera pans to a large city,named Motostoke.It's currently night time right now,but there was a lot of traffic,which is quite weird since it's the evening.It then pans to a fancy apartment as we see an Inteleon in a suit looking at the city from his apartment,leaning on the wall as he took a sip of his wine.

(Conrads POV)

I hate the traffic...especially if it's bumper to bumper.It's so annoying with all the noise and screaming Pokémon.I heard that tonight was a special soccer game,and it was important to the Galarian Aces,but that wasn't much of my concern.The view without the traffic is really beautiful,if I'm being honest.Oh yeah,I forgot to introduce myself.I'm Conrad Intereon,a very well known and professional agent.Think of me as James Bond,that Lucario from Kalos.Except I'm a real secret agent.I've never failed a mission,not once.

*Buzz* *Buzz*

Ugh...another phone call from inside my apartment.I swear,for the last two months I was bombarded by calls.And most of them involved bringing packages or escorting a VIP.And I don't enjoy any of those one bit,I need a break...

I walked into the apartment and went over to my phone,which was sitting on the counter near the kitchen.I picked it up and answered the call.

"Who is it this time..."I said with a sigh.

"Only the most powerful business man in Galar,Ekon Randaaboom!"A booming voice came from the phone.

I think my eyes widened at his voice.That was one of the most powerful business owners in the world,Mr. Randaaboom...

(No one's POV)

"What is it Randaboom?"Conrad asked with some curiosity.

"Boy do I have a contract for you!"Ekon yelled from the other line.

Conrad raised an eye as he leaned on the counter.

"You know about that soccer game tonight?"Randaboom said.

"Mhm."Intereon said as he tapped his foot on the ground.

"I need you to eliminate the Galarian Aces team captain,Phoenix Eesu.She is a Cinderace."Ekon had a grave tone to his voice,and some anger as well.

Conrad hummed a bit as he said,"Why?Did something happen?"

"She's dead weight Mr. Intereon,the Aces have been losing recently,and I don't like it..."

"I'll do it,but what's in it for me?"Conrad was very suspicious of Ekon as he didn't trust people who acted like dictators.

"Only a trillion Pokédollars!"Ekon said.

"Now you have my interest Mr. Randaboom,wire the payment to me once I have her in the ground."

"I'll be sure to do that,and better not cross me!"Ekon said as he hung up,

(Conrads POV)

Oh boy...usually when people make Mr. Randaboom they suddenly die the next day.Can't afford to do that,I need to make sure nothing gets in my way.I put the phone back on the counter as I walked up to a door to another room.I opened the door and walked inside.It was an armory of almost every modern gun in the world,don't ask me how I got them.I walked over to the pistol aisle and walked down it.I grabbed a custom M1911 along the way,as well as a silencer,that's how secret agents work kids."Phoenix Eesu..."I muttered as I walked down another aisle,grabbing a Steyr AUG.If you asked me,it's way better than that Israeli garbage I call the Tavor TAR-21...I can't fail this mission,or Mr. Randaboom will have my head on a plaque above his fire place.I'm special agent Conrad 'Wind' Intereon,signing out.