Prologue (Part 2)

(No one's POV)

We look at the Motostoke Stadium,where the source of the traffic was from.Then the camera skips to a locker room full of Pokémon,and a rather excited Cinderace.

(Phoenix's POV)

OMG!I can't believe it!This is it!Oh hi there!I'm Phoenix,the team captain of the Galarian Aces!We've been losing a lot...but this is our chance to bounce back!And we're facing the Hoenn Legends!Currently we're in the locker room at the local stadium,getting ready for the event.I really hope we win this,I want to impress everyone watching us....I can't afford another public embarrassment.

I stood up from the bench I was sitting on and smirked."Alright girls!"I yelled out,grabbing the girls attention.

(No one's POV)

The other team members,who were female,turned around and looked up at Phoenix.

"I know I've said this at every game,and we lost in the process...but I firmly believe that we're gonna win tonight!"Phoenix said as she thrusted her fist up.

"But Phi,we've had our ass kicked for the last two months!"A Lopunny yelled from behind the crowd."How are we supposed to win,especially against literally the best soccer team in the world!?"

Phoenix smiled and chuckled."I know that, but we just have to believe,we're one of the best as well!Tonight is the night we bounce back!We WILL win this girls!"She jumped up at the end and landed on the ground.

She held out her hand as the other girls put their hands over each other and over Phoenix's.

"On three girls!"Phoenix said.

"One two three,GALARIAN ACES!"All the girls said as they broke apart.

They all then ran out of the locker as a male Lucario was waiting outside the door to the locker room.

The girls stood next to each other as they looked at the Lucario eagerly.

"Girls,tonights a very big event...I sincerely hope you two win..."The Lucario said as he cracked a small smile.

Phoenix stepped up and said,"Of course we'll win!We had a 15 win streak last year,we will win this!"

The Lucario chuckled and said,"That's the spirit,I'm assuming the girls are fired up now?"

The girls nodded frantically.

The Lucario smiled more as he said,"Come on then,we need to get out on the field in a bit!"

(Conrad's POV)

I'm inside the stadium right now as I walked around.I changed into normal civilian wear,which was a black jacket with blue jeans,so I wouldn't stick out.You'd think I'd stay in my normal suit and tie.But I reserve it for galas and fancy parties.I turned a corner and found a door, with a sign above saying "Mr. Intereon."I opened and walked into the VIP room Mr. Randaaboom rented for me.It was an honor considering I kill or escort for a living.I looked down and saw a certain team that all of Galar were hoping to win,the Galarian Aces running out to meet the Legends.And I had my eyes on the target,Phoenix Eesu.Maybe I'll try and get her after the game, mainly in this here room.I find it weird that I don't see any cameras anywhere, not even in the bathroom.Maybe the businessman is helping me eliminate the target.What's your game Mr. Randaboom?What is your game...

(Phoenix's POV)

We were running out and we saw our rivals, the Hoenn Legends...they haven't lost at all, well tonight is the night that we change it!We're going to make them know they're on our home turf,no matter if they're legendaries or not!The crowd was cheering wildly as both us and the Legends stopped at the middle of the field.I really hope we win this once and for all, and stop our losing streak...the Galarian anthem started playing a few minutes after we arrived at the middle, and we all, except for the Hoenn Legends,started singing to the anthem.Those Hoenn Pokémon wouldn't get that this means the world to us.Eventually the anthem stopped as all the girls, including me, looked at the opposing team with determination and fire in our eyes.I literally had flames in my eyes,I WANT to win this so we can show the world we're not to be pushed around with!This is Galarian Ace Captain Phoenix Eesu,we'll see you once the game is over!