Chapter One:Fate,Fire and Wind

(No one's POV)

It was 2-2 for both teams.The Hoenn Legends and the Galarian Aces were tied together as the clock was ticking.Only one minute remained before the game would be over and considered a stalemate between the two teams.A male Zeraora was running down the field to the opposite side while kicking the ball around, making sure to dodge the other females."Oh yeah!I'm gonna win this!"He said.He kicked the ball into the air as his foot glowed with electric energy.He jumped up and said,"PLASMA...KICK!"He then kicked the ball,which zipped through the air as the girls from the Galarian Aces dodged it,growing wide eyed.

(Phoenix's POV)

Wait,it can't be it!We worked so hard for this,I WON'T LET IT END IN VAIN!I ran up to the ball as it zipped towards me.I felt myself smirk as I jumped up and kicked it down,letting myself fall to the ground.I landed on my feet and started running to the Legends goal,determined to win this.Some of the Legends ran to me as they tried to kick the ball from me, luckily I have lightning reflexes.One ran up to me and I faked a left and went right,not tripping him though.I'm not gonna risk a red card on our team and call it a loss.Another one came and I slid onto the ground,keeping the ball on my feet.I giggled and looked behind me for a second,seeing the Dialga in pure shock.I smirked and continued to run,seeing the goal closing in.I stopped and kicked the ball into the air.I closed my eyes as I got prepared to use the one move I use to end games,trust me,you would not want to block this.The ball ignited and turned into a flame ball, though the soccer ball's are usually fine by the end of the game.Don't ask me how that works.I kicked the flame ball into the air and jumped up."PYRO BALL!"I yelled out as I kicked it to the goal,causing an immense explosion,which sent me back to our goal.That must be my strongest Pyro Ball ever!

(Conrads POV)

I grew wide eyed as I saw the explosion.I didn't expect Phoenix to be THIS good,I don't know why Mr. Randaboom wants her off the team,and dead as well.For 30 minutes straight I couldn't see what happened on the other side of the field as there was only a huge cloud.This honestly took me by surprise,I have no words for this..."Way past cool..."I muttered.Ugh,that sounded weird in my mind, and weirder off my tongue.Forgive me,but I don't use this type of lingo,I'm not really a 'hip' person as one might say.The cloud started to clear up as I rubbed my eyes,trying to see what in the world happened.Then it hit me, they've actually won.I can't believe it, they actually did it.They beat the best team in the world, and with a spectacular finish too.I shook my head as I thought,"What the hell am I doing!?I have a mission to do!"I turned around and walked to the door.I went out and shut the door behind my, locking it.I started walking down to the lower area to meet my target.

(No one's POV)

The smoke cleared after another 5 minutes,showing a dazed Entei as the goal was kind of burning,but this was normal for Pokémon.The Pyro Ball reverted back to a normal soccer ball as Phoenix gasped,rubbing her eyes to make sure she wasn't hallucinating."IT'S GOOD!"The referee yelled out.The Cinderace teared up and slid to the ground on her knees, doing peace signs."HELL YEAH!"She yelled out.The other Galarian Ace members ran to her and picked her up,throwing Phoenix into the air and cheering."WE DID IT!"One of the girls said as she caught Phoenix in her arms.Phoenix got onto her feet and thrusted her fist into the air."I TOLD YOU WE WOULD WIN THIS!"She said as she smiled widely.

*Timeskip to the end of the awards ceremony*

A proud Cinderace wearing a red track jacket and black leggings looked out the window of the top floor of the stadium with her hands in her jacket pockets,smiling widely."I can't believe it, we actually won..."She said.