Chapter Five:Just Friends with Benefits(Lemon/Smutt)

(Before we get into this,I wanna warn you this is for people that aren't as easily offended or grossed out by these things.So if you are,skip this chapter.)

*The Next Morning*

(Phoenix's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned quietly,looking around.Guess I'm still in Conrad's apartment...not like I'm complaining or anything.I enjoy being with Conrad,he's the first guy friend I have ever...and maybe we can be more.

I felt something press against my bottom,what was that?I moved a bit and blushed deeply,noticing a bulge in his shorts.Sh-should I-I do it..?What if Conrad yells out me for this...I started debating on what I should do...should I let Conrad be?I continued to think about it as I gripped his shoulders.I sighed and finally decided.I started rubbing my groin against his bulge,eliciting moans from the both of us.I'm surprised he's still asleep,but it doesn't matter...I feel a bit horny myself...

I continued to rub my groin against his bulge,the two of us still moaning softly.I then got off of him and unbuttoned his shorts,pulling them down.I pulled his underwear down as well slowly and grew wide eyed.He has an 10 inch dick!?Wow!This is bigger than all the other girls' boyfriends I've heard about!I marveled at his schlong as I gently wrapped my hand around it.I think I heard him gasp and I giggled softly.I started stroking it gently,smirking a bit.I have watched ummmm...adult content before,and I may know a thing or two.His moans are so satisfying,glad I decided to do this.I thought of something new and smirked more.I opened my mouth wide and took in the tip of his thing.

(Conrad's POV)

My eyes shot open as I gasped,moaning a bit.I felt something wet on my penis and I looked down,blushing deeply."Ph-phoenix..?"I said.She looked up and blushed deeply as well,winking at me and causing me to blush more.

She took in more of my length and I shivered and moaned slightly.She stopped and I looked down.She started bobbing her head up and down my length,which caused me to moan softly.I placed my hands on her head and I can tell she was still bobbing her head up and down.I felt her tongue around my penis and I moaned more and I felt her bob her head faster,which made me moan louder.I'm enjoying this so much,I think I'm gonna climax!She licked my penis and still bobbed her head up and down,and I eventually climaxed inside of her mouth.

(Phoenix's POV)

There's his semen!I kept his dick in my mouth and took in all of his cum.Pretty tasty if I say so myself,not like I tasted dick before.I did NOT hook up with other people before by the way,so don't call me a slut!Anyway,he eventually stopped cumming and I whimpered a bit,pulling away from his dick.I licked my lips and giggled."Tasty~."I said seductively.I saw a blush creep onto his face as a blush also formed on my cheeks.

I got on top of him again and straddled his waist,his blush darkening.I giggled again and slowly took my shirt off,tossing it to the side."Phoenix...what're you doing..?"He said,blushing even more."I wanna have fun Conrad~."I responded as I unhooked my bra and took it off,tossing it to the side along with my shirt."Now touch me~..."

(Conrad's POV)

Wh-what!?I stared at her assets and I blushed deeply,trying to look away."Wh-what..?"I said."Touch me~!"She begged as I felt my hands be grabbed.I tensed up and my hands were on her breasts now."Please,I feel so horny for you Conrad~..."She said.H-horny!?F-for me!?Now I realize why she decided to suck me off...I sighed softly and started fondling her breasts hesitantly and slowly.I heard her purr,which was mixed in with her soft moaning.I-I d-didn't know what to say...her mounds are so soft,I didn't even realize it from the start...I continued to fondle her breasts,but with a bit more lust.She moaned a bit louder while my fondling slowly became groping.I then squeezed her breasts firmly,which caused Phoenix to gasp.

(No One's POV)

Phoenix gasped and moaned louder,throwing her head back.She seemed to enjoy Conrad's groping a lot.He squeezed her breasts again and she moaned louder,arching her back.He chuckled quietly and leaned up to her breasts.The Inteleon saw that her nipples were erect and up.He smirked and licked one of them.Phoenix gasped and moaned a bit,blushing deeply.Conrad smirked more and licked her nipple again.This elicited another moan from the Cinderace as her blush deepened.The Inteleon latched onto her nipple and started sucking on it lightly.Phoenix tilted her head back again and said,"Yes~!Yes~!"Conrad continued to suck on her nipple slightly.He decided to be bold and he licked around her nipple while sucking on it.Phoenix moaned louder as she started groping her other breast,wanting to increase the pleasure.She was losing herself to all the pleasure Conrad and herself were giving.Eventually Conrad stopped and he pulled away from her nipple,chuckling.Phoenix panted softly as she giggled lustfully."Are you good now?"Conrad asked.She nodded her head slowly and said,"I'm sorry..."

(Conrad's POV)

I chuckled and shook my head."It's fine..."I said as he petted her head.She purred from my touch and I chuckled again.If I had to be honest,this was a great experience.But it was an awfully weird wake up call."I have some games we can play."I said.

Phoenix perked up and said,"Really!?You're a gamer too!?"I nodded my head and smiled."Yeah,what do you play?FIFA?"

Phoenix shook her head and giggled."Just because I'm a soccer player doesn't mean I play FIFA only."I chuckled and said,"What about Call of Duty?"

"Now that's more like it!"Phoenix responded enthusiastically and got off of my,putting her clothes back on.I pulled my shorts back off and sighed.I got up and walked over to start up my console.Yes I play video games,but I usually play stealth games like Payday 2 or Hitman to hone my skills in stealth.I walked back over and grabbed two controllers,sitting down and handing Phoenix one.She took it and she giggled,smirking."You ready to get your ass kicked!?"She proclaimed proudly.I chuckled and smirked back."The same could be said for you."I responded.We started playing Modern Warfare for a while and we were always at a reasonable stalemate during that time.But it's a story for another time.Conrad Intereon,signing out.