Chapter Four:Never Mess With the Intereons(Part Two)

(No One's POV)

The two got into battle stances as they glared at one another.They were both clearly ready for this.Conrad was very much aware of his type disadvantage,since Ekon was a grass type.But it didn't matter to him,he had to win this.The fate of himself and Phoenix lied within the outcome of this battle.A roar resonated throughout the city as many people woke up,the buildings nearby slowly being lit up by lights from inside.

Ekon charged at Conrad with a determined look.The latter stood still as he tried to track the formers movements.Once Ekon had closed the distance between himself and Conrad,he jumped up and summoned a wooden hammer from his hands and took a swing at Conrad.The latter grew wide eyed as he slid underneath the giant Ekon,barely dodging the hammer hitting the ground.It created an earthquake,sending Conrad into the air.Ekon smirked and landed on the ground on his feet,turning around.Conrad maneuvered himself to face Ekon and shot a beam of Dark Pulse at the latter.Ekon's fists glowed as he charged again,dodging the Dark Pulse and jumping up.Conrad and Ekon met eyes as the latter charged through the air at the former.Conrad smirked as his right hand glowed.Once Ekon had closed the distance again,Conrad then delivered a Sucker Punch to the Rillabooms chin,causing Ekon to grunt in pain and be sent into the air.Conrad saw this as an opportunity to strike again as he used Dark Pulse,damaging the Rillaboom more.Ekon then landed on the ground face first,groaning a bit.He finally got up as the Inteleon landed on the other side of the rooftop,smirking.

Ekon growled and charged at an alarmingly fast rate,using Brick Break.Conrad grew wide eyed and yelped as he was hit by it,being sent back a ton of feet.He landed on his stomach as he groaned,getting on one knee.He was met with a punch to the face as he was sent back even more,hitting the wall behind him.Conrad grunted as he pushed himself off the wall getting onto his feet.He grunted in pain as he saw a green light surround Ekon.The latter felt a bit better than before,but both were on the same level of beaten up right now.

(Conrad's POV)

If he keeps this up...I won't be able to win...no,I won't let this all be in vain.The battle has just started,and we're both tired already.I WILL win this fight,like Phoenix wanted.I saw Mr. Randaaboom charge at me again as I assumed my battle stance,staring intently to study his movements.Seems like he likes to charge after every attempted hit,maybe I need to change up my strategies to confuse him.I think I saw the baboons hands glow again as he tried to swing at me,too slow he was.I ducked as I slid underneath him,punching him where no man wants to be punched with Sucker Punch.I heard him grunt in pain and he turned around.I slid back up to my feet and chuckled softly,turning around to face him.I think at this point I know the pattern.

*An Hour Later(Yes the battle was that long)*

(No One's POV)

Conrad laid on the beaten up battlefield,panting heavily as bruises and scratches were everywhere.The same could be said for Ekon,but he was standing up fine.The Rillaboom limped towards Conrad and stood over him.He smirked and leaned down to meet Conrad's eyes."Well,it looks like I win."Ekon said as he chuckled."Any last words before I stomp on your head?"

Conrad grunted and said,"Well..."

(Conrad's POV)

I failed...I couldn't do it...this is where I die...I blame myself entirely for this...I looked up at Mr. Randaaboom with half-lidded eyes as I coughed.I had an idea in the back of my mind...but I wasn't sure if it would work...but he's so close to me...

"Well?"Mr. Randaaboom said.

"Snipe Shot..."I quietly said as I formed a finger gun to Randaabooms chin and fired a straight water shot at him,sending the Rillaboom high into the air.I fired another Snipe Shot at Mr. Randaaboom and sent him higher.I saw him plummet and hit the ground face first,seeing swirly eyes.I grew wide eyed,I didn't know this would work!I slowly got onto my feet as I looked around.I noticed that there were news helicopters everywhere,and I think there were a rush of Pokémon coming up to interview me.I can't let this happen...I limped over to the unconscious Randaaboom and pressed the button on his now ruined suit,causing the platform to descend slowly.

(Phoenix's POV)

I grunted as I finally broke myself free of my bonds.Jeez,I think I need to stretch my arms more after this...I really hope Conrad won...I saw the platform descend,shaking in fear.What if that Rillaboom won!?Wh-what do I do!?Once the platform was fully down,I grew wide eyed as I saw the Rillaboom on the floor,and Conrad still up!?And n-naked t-too..?I blushed a bit at the sight,but I could care less!I ran up to Conrad and brought him into a hug."Thank you thank you thank you!"I said as I jumped up and down.

"N-no p-problem Phoenix...a-air!?"I heard him choke out.

I gasped as I let go of him."S-sorry Conrad!"I said as I chuckled nervously,scratching my head in embarrassment.

Conrad chuckled nervously as well and said,"I-I think it's time I let you in on a secret..."

I raised an eyebrow and smiled."You can tell me anything,I promise I won't tell anyone."I said with a giggle.

(Conrad's POV)

I blushed at her giggle,Arceus she was perfect...and I noticed she was naked too,damn it..."I-I'm...a secret agent..."I confessed,looking away.I was expecting to be slapped in the face and for Phoenix to walk away.

I heard her gasp,but I didn't notice her starry eyes and she said,"Really!?"

I nodded my head slowly,still not looking at her.

"That is WAY PAST COOL!"She yelled as she brought me into another hug.I tensed up and blushed deeply because I felt her 'assets' press against me...way past cool?

"So what do you do!?"Phoenix said as she continued to hug me.I chuckled nervously and said,"Just secret agent stuff you know..."

I turned around to see her pout and whimper."Come on!Can't you tell me more!?"She begged.

I chuckled and said,"Maybe next time,at my or your place,I promise."She puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms and said,"Fine,but you better keep that promise!"

"B-by the way...y-you're n-naked..."I muttered out as I pointed at her.

(Phoenix's POV)

"O-oh,yeah...I noticed when I woke up..."I said as I chuckled nervously.

"A-actually,you are too..."I added,pointing at his chest.

I heard Conrad yelp and cover his chest,I giggled at his shyness.To be honest,he looks kind of ripped,even for a slender guy.Wait,why am I saying this to myself again!?

"L-let's go back to your place..."I said as I grabbed his hand.He tensed up,but he pulled me and I yelped.I was being guided by him somewhere,but I didn't know where.

*A Few Minutes Later*

I was still being dragged by Conrad as I STILL didn't know where we were going.We were in the parking garage below the building now as I looked around."You took a car here?"I asked.

He nodded slowly as he stopped in front of a fancy car.I gasped as I looked at it with awe."You own this!?"I said.I saw him nod again as I ran around the car,inspecting it.Why did that Rillaboom forget my phone!?

(Conrad's POV)

I chuckled as I saw her go goo-goo eyed over my car.It was a Nissan GTR R-35 Nismo,and it's a bit weird since most secret agents I know usually pick European cars.Anyway,I unlocked the car and got into the drivers seat,closing the door.I saw her get in through the passengers side and close her door,looking around with stars in her eyes."This is shocking news huh?"I said.

"Shocking!?More like so cool I can't take this!"She responded as she opened the glove compartment,finding my gadgets.I chuckled as I started up the car,waiting for the engine to heat up a bit.I drove out of the parking spot and the garage,heading back to the apartment.

*An Hour Later*

(No One's POV)

Phoenix and Conrad were watching TV together right now as they sat next to each other."Today was so weird..."Conrad said.

"Yeah..."Phoenix responded as she put an arm over Conrad's shoulder.Conrad blushed from the touch,but smiled a bit.Phoenix giggled and continued to watch.After a few hours,they both eventually fell asleep,with Phoenix on top of Conrad.