Chapter 7: Bloody Auction

Point out my mistakes. It's way past 4 am and I was determined to finish this chapter for you guys. I've been up for over 23 hours now and only had less than 4 hours of sleep before. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm beyond exhausted and I'm gonna pass out now while you all enjoy this update.

Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends. ENJOY! ❤️

——————————————————

(Arie's POV)

I bit the insides of my cheeks to prevent myself from yelping out in pain due to the torture the lady was busy inflicting on me. She ripped another wax strip from my lady below and left me dying inside.

"Very hairy," the stubby woman remarked as she ripped another patch of hair right out.

If my arms and legs weren't tied down, I would've smacked her teeth out by now and broke her fucking fingers, but letting my anger out on her wasn't going to accomplish anything.

"Yes," I mumbled, trying to keep my painful whine in. "I like braiding my pubes and accessorizing them. Don't you?"

"A smart mouth won't help you in this situation," she reprimanded me and moved down to my legs.

"I mean, you can help us all. You know what's going on in this dump, but you're over here grooming us to be sold like cattle. Why?"

She remained quiet for a few moments, silently waxing me smooth. Her short stature didn't make her cute in any sensible way. The death look on her face was intimidating enough, let alone the tattoos of skulls and destruction over her arms and chest. It was a piece of art I would've admired dumbfoundedly, but the situation left me with nothing but hate for everyone here.

"I was taken from my city to be sold too once." Her sudden confession startled me. "Some girls don't get auctioned off and I was one of them. Lawrence can't let any girl get off the island once they've arrived, so he gave me a job here and he pays well." She quickly tore another wax strip from my leg and tossed it in the bin. "I'm honestly grateful that I wasn't auctioned because I'd be dead by now out there by the hands of some evil men. Lawrence does monstrous things, but he isn't a monster. If you comply then everything is a piece of cake, and that's my advice for you. If you want to stay alive and in a better condition, convince him that you're worth staying here rather than being raped and torn to bits by another beast out there."

***

After my grooming session, I was forcefully dolled up in a long fancy white dress after I was paralyzed yet again following another rebellious attempt from me. However, it was the waxing bitch who used the button on the device and left me motionless for twenty minutes. Lawrence had given the lady the remote to keep me in line, but with her actually using it infuriated him.

Putting two and two together wasn't hard in this situation. During or after my truth serum session, the doctor must have implanted something in me that caused this with a press of a simple button. No wonder my back ached.

Once I was all decked up, one of his men injected something in me and left me unconscious. I was finally woken up by Lawrence who caressed my cheek. "Wake up, my feisty little kitten."

With a groan, I moved my head away from his filthy touch and looked around the brightly lit room to find myself seated in a chair. Giving me a chance to get oriented to my environment couldn't be risked by the fucker who yanked me to my feet at once and began dragging me into the hall that was illuminated by little red bulbs dangling from the ceiling. It left everything fairly dark before my woozy vision. Whatever they injected into me didn't leave me with enough energy to fight back at the moment. All I could do was wait for it to wear off soon.