Day 1: Not a Manager- Pt. 1

My gaze flicked to everyone in the room. A smile grazed my face as I placed my boxed lunch in front of me. Today was my first day of high school. My first day of being a first year! Nothing could possibly go wrong, right?

Correct!

Nothing could go wrong, and if something did happen, then I'll just treat it like an adventure! Yes, an adventure. I could pretend to be an explorer who gets into all sorts of trouble. I could find lost treasure. Make new friends. Conquer each classroom. Then, I can recruit other adventurers too!

I clenched my hand into a fist as sparkles appeared out of no where.

Yes!

My high school life will be amazing!

Then, after classes i can walk around and see what clubs i could join. I don't want to be stuck in something boring, but i don't want to be stuck in something hard either.

A club to join...

I looked off to the side as three girls were also talking about clubs.

"Yeah, this guy handed me a flyer saying that we can make our own clubs if we really wanted to, but it seems like a lot of work especially when you don't know anybody really well."

A club of my own?!?!?!

"Excuse me," I yelled as I tactfully interrupted the conversation.

"Can I make a club too?!"

My voice was loud. The smile that I gave off was simply radiant.

The other girls had to spuint at me and shield their eyes by how much positivity I was giving off.

"Sur you can. Here, you can have this flyer. We weren't planning on making a club anyway."

"Thank you!"

I went back to my own little island and looked over the flyer again and again.

This is perfect! I can definitely make my own club.

Then, with the ringing of the bell lunch had ended.

But, I suddenly heard the three girls whisper too each other:

"She's so nice."

"Yeah, I felt like I was being blinded by a Holy light."

"Mmhmm, yeah, and I thought I was looking at an angel."

I blushed a bright red color as I tried to focus on the teacher. I'm not an angel! I mean, they are making sound like I'm some great person, but-

That's not true.

I just want to be happy and make everyone else happy too.

And, if I can't be happy in the long run, then

I'll just make sure that everyone else has a better ending than me.