Day 1460: Tuesday

"(Name)-chan!"

Oikawa's voice filled the hospital room as he sauntered in. His book bag for college being set by the door as he sat next to her hospital bed. She seemed quieter than the other days
Simply staring out the window.

It took her a few seconds to finally turn towards him. A light smile on her face.

As it was said months and months ago, she would lose all function, and simply do the bare minimum. She couldn't talk, or move as much.

If she did try to talk though, then it would be with gasps and small coughs. As if she wanted to say something, but couldn't. Though, no one who visited her ever minded. They simply liked her company.

"Hey, Trashykawa! Don't crowd up to her," Iwaizumi was the next to enter the room. Usually he would have class by this time, but his professor had luckily canceled class for the week.

"I wasn't crowding her Iwa-chan!"

There was a small gasp from her. A small sign of what her laugh used to be.

"We didn't miss anything, right?"

The voice could have only belonged to Matsukawa as him and Hanamaki finally made it to the room.

Yes. As it turns out, the third years were the only omes who ever stayed in contact with (Name) through the few years. They kept her company,  even while her head fell apart at the seams. Her mind continually decaying.

Yeah, they all had a crush on her for sure, but they couldn't bring themselves to say anything. Well...except for Oikawa. He spilled out his entire feelings the moment she was admitted into the hospital after she graduated high school. (Not the first time when she collapsed in the classroom.)

And, he wasn't surprised when she didn't say anything. She was probably trying to save him from grief. It would have been a problem if he satyed attached to an empty husk after all.

So, she and the four older boys merely stayed friends.

Though, the moment that Hanamaki tripped on a cord, and sent all for boys tumbling to her bed...

She could only crack a smile, a slip pf paper that she had wrote on was taken from her pocket as she placed it in front of them as they started to groan and try to get up from their awkward positions.

Finally up, Iwaizumi was the first to notice the paper she had laid on her lap. His eyes glancing at her own as he grabbed it from the blanket.

Opening it up, he finally just broke right then and there along with the other ex-third years that were now in college.

As he dropped the paper, it had landed on the ground silently. The words being turned up as it simply read;

"it's fine. Promise. Though I didn't expect you all to be falling for me so quickly. I mean, I know I'm gorgeous, but even that seems a bit fast, don't you think?"

Those same words were said when they all fell on her during one fateful bus ride.

A bus ride that she for once didn't imagine.

Or...

Maybe she did?

the end.

________________________________

a/n: day 17 was her mom (italics words) talking to the doctor (bold words), and day 18 was her mom talking to her father.

Anyway, that concludes the book!

I honestly didnt want it to go for this long, and actually planned a different ending for this, but...

I decided on this ending instead, and trust me, this ending is happier than the original one >:)

Also, did you guys notice that they entered into the hospital room exactly how they entered the bus that day?

Who's to say that she was in the hospital all along and the bus ride was a mere imagination....?

Anyway, the reader was basically imagining everything. Her parents were never abusive. No one noticed her and she didnt have a fanclub.

She was the manager of the volleyball team, but she didn't connect with everyone. She only ever talked to the third years.

Anyway, this marks the end of this book!

Thanks for reading!

And I hope you give the other manager logs a read through too ^-^