Day 10: No Entry- (part 3)

Taking care of the crying girl, took a lot longer than I expected it to take. Though, o wasn't complaining. I mean, who cares how long it takes to care for another. The only thing that should matter is that if they're alright in the end, not if you are going to make it to class.

So, soldiering on we both headed to the nurse's office.

"Excuse me-"

The moment my voice rung out, someone was already to our aid. Though, as soon as the nurse took the girl to a bed, she had kindly dismissed me to class, but...

I really dont think I made this girl feel better. I should stay-

"Hey...little angel..."

I stopped as I turned to look at her in the eyes.

"I'm not ok, but I really don't want you to be late for class, so...how about we talk at lunch?"

I smiled then, "if your sure?"

"Yeah...I'm sure..."

Nodding to her, I could feel my guilt sinking in, but she said we could talk at lunch, so I guess it'll be at lunch.

Then, I frowned slightly. My fist clenching as I smiled as I fist pumped the air.

"No! I WILL TALK TO HER AT LUNCH!"

"What is she doing?"

"Shes the angel so it doesn't matter what she does because everything she does is for the good of others."

"Yeah, she is amazing, isn't she?"

I blushed a dark red as I hobbled to my class. The feeling of my bruises immediately coming back to me.

Quit that damn club.

I pputed slightly as I plopped down into my desk, but I don't want to quit.

I knew deep down that my thoughts would never matter, so without even thinking, I ended up leaning back in my chair and laughing as loud as I could. Honestly, that is just what I needed at the moment.

I didn't want to hurt anymore, so laughing was the best option. Though, tears were quick to fall as I laughed and smiled, but I was sure to make my tears disappear before anyone could notice.

All I have to do is quick. I mean, it's not like I was apart of the club for long anyway.

So, they won't miss me.

Smiling at my thoughts, I merely crossed my arms behind my head as the teacher came in, and as he did I gave him a hearty "hello" with a big smile. The others in the class couldn't help but to follow my enthusiastic example.

"Is it just me, or does the angel make school seem better?"

"It's not just you, because she makes me happy too."

"Maybe she is everyone's guardian angel?"

"Yeah," another whispered, joining into the conversation, "maybe she was sent to us to make us all happy again."

"Though...I wonder who makes her happy?"

Those words made me hurt even more, but....

As long as they have happier ending than me, right?

Oh god, how am i going to quit the team?