Day 11: Thursday (part 2)

Iwaizumi really did know how to deal with adults...

But no one on earth knew how to deal with (Name).

She was someone that no one really bothered to question. Always calling her pure and an angel. It felt nice to be noticed, but it hurt to be uncared for.

~

The moment she got off the bus. A smile decorating her face she had immediately dropped it when she saw another girl crying again. Nodding to herself she went to said girl who was merely standing by the gate.

"Is something wrong? Can I do something for you?"

Her questions held care in them. A care that never seemed to be shown to her, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that she helped other people.

"Hey, is everything ok here?"

(Name) froze up a bit, but it was quick. A small smile was quick to paint itself across her face as she looked up.

"I'm just asking her if everything is alright, Iwaizumi-senpai."

Her tone was light, and held a happy ring to it. There was even a brightness to her eyes.

She was good at making such happy faces.

He nodded his head. Still not convinced by the performance from yesterday.

~

Iwaizumi really did know how to deal with adults...

But no one on earth knew how to deal with (Name).

REMEMBER THAT, (NAME). CAN'T YOU JUST DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

~

The girl who was crying looked between the two. A smirk dancing across her face as she straightened up, "it's fine. I think I'll just head to class now," and before (Name) could say anything. The girl was gone. You see, the girl was actually a part of the (Name) fanclub, and thw moment that everyone heard that she quit the volleyball team...well, no one was happy. So, they decided to come up with various plans to get her right back where she belonged as the manager of Seijoh.

"That was weird," (Name) said jokingly as she elbowed him lightly. That same bright smile never seeming to leave.

"(Name)-chan!"

She grimaced slightly as she was all of a sudden brought into a hug by the one and only Trash King. Her lips pressing into a tigght line.

"What is the matter with you?! It's only been a day!"

Though, despite her words, she found herself laughing soon after, and that was all of the third years on the team finally showed up.

~

On the inside she was just.

SCREAMING.