Day 1: Not a Manager- Pt. 2

The classes went by really fast, but that just made things easier for me. All I ever wanted since lunch was to create my own club. The question is: what club would it be? Games? Anime? Manga? Writing? Drawing? Heck, we could talk about sports or alien theories if it really came down to it! What will the club be?

I started walking down the halls as I was lost in thought.

My book bag was sling over my shoulder, while the other hand was clutching onto the flyer for dear life.

This is a while lot harder than I thought it would be.

"You know, it would be great if there was an all purpose club."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, if someone made a club where anything goes on. It doesn't have to be a specific activity like art, music, or sports. It can be all of them."

"That...would be difficult..."

"Alright, how about a club where you can get help?"

"Sounds like a free mercenary type of thing."

"I guess you're right..."

The voices died down as they got farther away from me. I mean, the halls were crowded because the upperclassmen were trying to recruit everyone into their own clubs, but those two were standing right next to me.

I think...I'll make a club where it-

Specializes in Shogi!

Yes, I'm a genius! I always liked playing shogi when I was a kid. Heck, I even played competitively. Making a club where it specializes in shogi would be perfect. Besides l, I just so happened to bring my own board and pieces to school today as well.

I swung my bag over my shoulder so it was now it both of my hands. The flyer was securely stuffed in my pocket.

In a matter of seconds I had grabbed my wood shogi board that could open and reveal all the pieces inside.

What a great idea!

Thus, started my day as the Captain of the Shogi Club.

Total Members: 1
Club Schedule: after school everyday
Location: my homeroom class
Captain: Y/n L/n
Vice Captain: None