Day 3: My friends

When I got on the bus today, I didn't spot the four friends who I quickly learned were 3rd years. This...this saddened me a bit, but I soon jumped back into my happy self.

I'll admit, i thought they could be my friends, but they have their own stuff to do. Besides, I was probably annoying the heck out of them yesterday.

Friends...

I only ever had two. Two bestfriends that is.

One of them moved to the Niiyama middle school which was only made up of girls while the other went to the Shiratorizawa middle school. The two never met each other, but they were my friends.

So, in other words, they were friends with me, but didn't know that each other existed. Besides, I met them at different times.

Now a days though, I can only text them.

S/f/n goes to Shiratorizawa Academy now while N/f/n goes to Nekoma.

(S/f/n = Shiratorizawa First Name
N/f/n = Nekoma First Name. I'll end up changing this because I can already tell that it'll be annoying to type, but for now- it'll be this. Also, if you don't know what this means, then I suggest taking a look at my other works if you're curious ^~^)

I was thinking of introducing them to each other some day, but for now I think that I won't do that. I mean, they have their own clubs now. They are both managers of their own respective volleyball clubs.

I sighed lightly a si heard my phone ding.

Opening the flip phone I caught my reflection immediately.

I had (color) hair that had two red pins in my bangs, red glasses that I only use to read (simply because I didn't like wearing them), and a red scarf that covered a lot of my face. My happy (color) eyes stared back at me.

I shook my head, back to this.

I opened up my messages to see who had texted me and saw N/f/n's name pop up.

Hey, I was wondering if you're going to be the manager for your volleyball team as well. It's fun.

I sent a quick reply back: nah, I'm good. They don't need someone like me dragging them down.

Don't say that. You're good at volleyball.

Trust me, I'll get in the way. Now, I'm at school. Text you later.

M'kay. Ext you later.

*Text

Stop.

I smiled at my phone as I quickly got off the bus two seconds later. I'll probably introduce my two old friends to each other someday, but for some odd reason I think they'll meet each other on their own.