Day 11: Thursday (part 1)

She fumbled with her keys to the house. Her teeth biting at her bottom lip as she tried to readjust her uniform as well. The morning air was somewhat biting. The cold nipping at her nose as she managed to lock the door.

Then, giving the door handle a firm shake, she nodded. Satisfied that it was securely locked.

Taking a deep breath, she stuffed her hands deep into her pockets. Her eyes looking to the ground as she made her way to the bus stop. Her book bag slung over her shoulder as she heard the the small clanking of shogi pieces in my bag.

Her lips forming a bright smile then, as she fibally made it to the bus. The bus driver giving her a nod as she gave him a cheery greeting.

"Hello!"

"Morning to you, as well," he said in return, and so she went on her way to her seat. No one else from Seijoh seeming to make the bus today as she sat in the back.

And as she sat there silently, her hands laying in her lap as she looked out the window.

Her lips still forming that familiar bright smile.

Though...

Her smile just wasn't enough. Her tears falling down her cheeks in small crystals. Though, she made no sound. Her crying as silent as can be.

~

"Hold it. Tell me why."

And that was when I was thankful that Iwaizumi existed, though...I was always thankful that Iwaizumi existed.

He really knows how to stick his ground when it comes to adults.

~

Iwaizumi really did know how to deal with adults...

But no one on earth knew how to deal with (Name).

~

"Sorry, Iwaizumi-senpai," she started. Her whole form bowing to him, "but I really wasn't interested in the volleyball club."

~

No one ever fucking cared about (Name). No one ever tried to get to know her.

~

She was smiling all the while that she was saying this. No one could even be angry at her because she was simply too pure and a perfect angel.

But...

On the inside she was just.

SCREAMING.

~

"Here we are, little miss!"

Her smile brightened even more. Her tears dried up and gone.

Seijoh waiting for her outside of the bus.

"Thank you so much, sir!"

No one fucking cares. Just...just stop using her. Please?

Though, none of those thoughts mattered.

The only thing that mattered...was that everyone else in the world had a happier ending then her.

___________________________

a/n: just because someone seems happy, doesn't mean they are happy.

Anyway, sorry for not updating???

I was just going through some...stuff.

Also, I'll update again tomorrow