About frendship

This chapter is for my best friend zackconn54.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"A dream is a wish your heart makes!
While there's life,there's hope.
Yesterday is  today memory,
Tomorrow is today's dream"

" Making a million friends is not a miracle.
The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are aganist you."

"You know you're attached to someone whe you've gotten so used to talking to them on a dialy basis and they've become part of your happines.But when you guys don't talk,it's like a part of you is gone and you just start to miss them uncontrollably"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"1 Universe, 9 Planets, 204Countries, 809Islands, 7 Seas, and I had the privilege to meet you. " 

  ♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

"Thanks for being the friend who always belived in me, who always understood; who always accept me; who always  cared."

"There are some people who could hear you speak a thousand words and still not understand you. And  there are others who will understand without you even speaking a word."

" Of all the friends
        I ever met
    You're the one
    I won't forget
       And if I die
       befor you do,
I'll go to heaven
and wait for you."

"There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will  never be diminished by time and distance. "

Do you ever just meet one person and at first it is awkward than you start talking and it's like ,,  Where have you been all my life? "

" Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time. "

I belive that we are
Who we choose to be.
Nobody is going to come
And save you.
You've got to save yourself.
Nobady is going to give you anything.
You' ve got to go out
And fight for it.
Nobody knows what you want except you, and nobody will be as sorry as you if you don't get it.
So don't give up!"

When my friennd isn't present in school:

5%- I hope she's ok

95%- How dare you leave ME ALONE!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"I hate you, and then  i love you.
It's like i want to throw you off a cliff, than rush to the bottom to catch you. "