The Stranger

I woked up knowing that it was a special day. It was the day of the summer solstice, the day when the land of spirits became one with the land of humans. Once every 100 years the border between these realms can be easly crossed.

When i was little my grandmother always told me about a world different from ours, a world full of magical beings with unimaginable powers, the land of spirits.

...........

The first rays of morning sun filled me with hope and wonder of a magic of my own, it gived me courage and streight to take the first step to the forest.

At the edge of the forest feelings of fear started to crawl down my spine, fear of the unknown, i tooked the first step to conquering the impossible.

After a few steps the thick foliage became very similar makeing me realise that i was lost and walking in circles.

Everything around me became darker and darker and because i couldn't go any farder i stoped to get my bearings. I remembered my dad sayings about getting lost. I emtied my mind and heard the sound of a drum.

I headed to the place of where it came and saw some elves. Some of them wore armors made of what seemed to be leaves, while others were wearing different colored chlotes that revealed theyre wings who resembeled flower's petals.

I gasped from the shock of what i was seeing hoping that no one had noticed the sound, but soon after i could feel someone's presence behind my and i decided to run.

My stalker followed right behind and after a few minutes i felt something hard and warm knocking me down. When i slowely opened my eyes the most handsome face was staring down at me while his long black hair was tickleing my cheeks.

He wanted to know why i was there to spy on them. I hardly answered his questions not being able to look away from his sparkeling green eyes. At a moment he reluctantly let go of my arms and when i was about to think that he will go away he grinned cheerfully at me and extended his hand to help me to get up. He told me his name was Robin and that he was a winter elve.

Robin told me about his world, the elves magic world while i told him about mine.

He was staying to gard the magic gate that faces his realm.

We decided to meet everyday at noon near the oak guarding the entrance of his world.

It was already evening by the time Robin helped me get home. That night i couldn't sleep thinking of all the things Robin and i had discussed.

Next dy when i was about to meet Robin i suddently stope and stood dumbstruck at the edge of the forest just realising that my grandmother was always right. There really was a magic land...

.....

Thank you! And sorry for the mistakes. ^_^