The Dream

Hello everyone! Thank you very much for voting and reading my story!

......................................

I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed i was walking on a very long corridor with many doors.

My right hand was tightly closed around an anusual key, but i didn't knew what it supposed to open. I tryed it on the first door that i encountered but nothing happened.

I was disappointed but it would have been to good to be true that my key would open the first door. So i tryed the next one and the next one until i found a door with my name on it. What about that? Even in my dreams i have my name on a door like the most famous stars have their handprinys on Walk of Fame.

While opening the door my hand was shakeing not knowing what strange thing could happen next.

I found myself on the backstage of the Oscar Award Gale.

I was trying to sneack a peack to see what the fuss was about when i heard someone calling my name and then round and round of applaudes followed. And then it strucked me!

I was famous and about to win a golden man. I knew it was all a dream but i rushed on stage to recive my award and to give my thanks to all my fans afraid that any second the dream would fade away.

On stage i was overwelmed by the atention i was reciving and tge many applaudes from the audience. With teary eyes i gave my special thanks to my family, friends and fans and with my heart full of joy and happiness i tooked my place with all the winners.

Then all of a suden i woked up gasping for air and my first tought was: " Did i wear a gawn or my pijamas"?

That's my first story here on Watpad and i hope that you like it. Sorry for the mistakes. :O3

So vote and comment please. :)