Anything?

In life, you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet.

Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why it's worth it.

"Don't be fooled by my beauty-the light of my face comes from the candle of my spirit. "

I love to read. :)

That doesn't mean that i don't have a life.
It doesn't mean i'm a nerd.
I only love the feeling that...even when you're back in reality you still feel like you're in a different world.

She whispers: " I'm afraid of falling. "
He smiles: " I'll catch you."

LESSON IN LIFE

A wise man sat in the audience and cracked a joke. Everybody laughs like crazy. After a moment he cracked the same joke again. This time, less people laughed. He cracked the same joke again and again. When there is no laughter in the crowd he smiled and said:

You can'l laugh at the same joke again and again, but why do you keep crying over the same thing over and over again?

"People think that your soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that's holding you back , the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet because they tear down your walls and smake you awake. "
- Elizabeth Gilbert

You wanna know what living life to the fullest actually is?

It's waking up on a Monday with no complains
It's knowing you always deserve to laugh.
It's doing what you want to, no matter how stupid you look.
It's about being yourself, because no one can tell you you're doing it wrong.