Life would be perfect if

●Sweatpants were always sexy
●Junkfood was healty
●Mondays were Fun
●Guys weren't confusing
●Drama didn't exist
●Goodbyes were only meant until tomorrow
● Wishes came true

...................................

We're all the same, all on an endless quest for happiness, for something heavenly.
Yet when we finally get to dance among the stars, what do we do?
We wonder what it would be.

Find a plece inside where there's joy, and the joy burn out the pain.

Dream your dreams with your eyes closed...but live your Dreams with your eyes Open. ^_^

If opportunity doesn't knok build a Door.

A day without a laughter is a day wasted.

The greatest act of faith some days is to simply get up and face another day.

A hug is a grat gift, onesize. It fits all.

Laughter is timeless
Imagination has no age
Dreams are forever.

Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun because they missed you the first time.

....................................................

Dear Holly,

I don't have much time. I don't mean literally, i mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon, but i have a feeling that this is the last letter.

Because there's only one thing left to tell you. It isn't to go on memory lane or to get you to buy a lamp. You can take care of yourself without any help from me.

It's to tell you how much you moved me. How you changed me. You made my a man by loveing me, Holly, and for that i'm eternally grateful. Literally if you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad or unsure or you loose complete faith, that you'll try and see yourself trough my eyes. Thank you for the honour of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am i. You made my life, Holly, but i'm just one chapter in yours.

There'll be more, i promise.

So here comes the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for the signal when life as you know it ends.

P.S: I will always love you.