The Interview

I stand at her office door waiting for her to call my name. My eyes graze upon the gold letters which are stuck on the black double doors, which spell out her name 'Katherine Clarke'. What a powerful woman she was and could potentially become my new boss.

My name is Taylor Mills and I have just turned 22. Today I am being interviewed for my dream job in the business industry. Katherine Clarke has being an inspiration to me through out my life at college so this is a big opportunity. My hands become clammy as the door opens and Katherine's assistant walks towards me. "She's ready to see you now, Miss Mills." She says smoothly towards me.

The nerves start to kick in more as I slowly make my way towards the door. Slowly, opening the door, my eyes wonder over the goddess herself. Katherine was sitting at her desk, looking at her computer screen. She looks very intimidating sitting there with her long legs crossed over each other, making her pencil skirt ride up her thigh. Katherine's glasses were balanced on the bridge of her nose and her short brown has sat nicely on her shoulders. She was effortlessly beautiful.

She hasn't noticed me walk through the door, so I had to speak up for her to notice me. "Nice to meet you, your assistant said you were ready to see me?" Her eyes looked my up and down slowly, instantly making me feel self conscious. I shifted on my feet when she finally spoke. " yeas of course, have a seat um-"
"Taylor, my names Taylor." I said reminding her. "Oh right of course, have a seat Taylor." How she said my name made me shiver as her voice was so soothing.
"Thank you." I simply say while taking a seat. "So." She began, thinking of something to say. "Why are you interested in this job offer?" She asks, putting all the attention on me. I shift in my seat, thinking of something interesting to say to her. "Well I have a very strong passion for working in the business industry, I have loved it ever since high school and working with you would be my biggest dream." I say looking into her eyes. Her face started to soften as she looked at me. "You have been an inspiration for me all through out college, I really do love your work and the passion you have for it." I tell her with a smile.

After a long list of simple questions the interview had came to an end. All I wanted to do was make her like me. "Well, this was a really good interview Taylor. I have really enjoyed my time talking to you." She says, walking closer to me. "Me too I'm so glad, thank you for your time." I say with a smile that reflected off her face. When she started walking closer too me I could see her beautiful features better now. She has a few fine lines under her eyes which showed her wisdom and hard work. As I looked deeply into her eyes, I noticed they were a beautiful deep blue color, I couldn't help but smile as she shook my hand. As soon as we touched I instantly felt safe and warm, like I belonged there.