The Holiday part 2

waking up to Kate snuggled up beside me feels like I'm dreaming every time.

we landed late last night to we haven't explored the beautiful island yet but I couldn't wait to start our holiday here. The bright warm sun shines through the blinds, landing on Kate's back which makes her look even more beautiful. I noticed that she was beginning to slowly waking up as I noticed that her breathing had slightly sped up.

"Morning, beautiful."

"morning, baby."

I move her brown locks of hair away from her face so I could gently kiss her.

"what do you want to do today?"

"um... we could go to the beach."

I love seeing her happy like this.

"That would be amazing."

We lay in bed for another half an hour just enjoying each others company while we were waiting for our room service to arrive. when the food came Kate was just walking out of the shower, which made me stop in my tracks.

"Fucking hell you are gorgeous."

she lets out a beautiful laugh as she walks up to me, seductively.

"what did you order for breakfast?" she ask as I kiss up her neck, slowly.

"um... hopefully you."

"I'd like that." was the last thing she said before I pushed her down on the white king sized bed.

She kissed me with so much need and want. I loved this side of her.

She pushed me onto my back to dominate.

she sat up on top of my stomach to unwrap the white fluffy towel that was around her perfect body. I looked her up and down before looking deep into her beautiful eyes.

"I want you."

she continues to kiss down my body as she undresses me. This woman's touch is sending me wild.

suddenly, she gets off me and I immediately miss her contact.

"come on baby, we need to get ready to go to the beach." she says with a gorgeous smirk.

"I cant believe you've just done that." I say out of breath.

we had a beautiful day spending time on the beach together. I love the fact that Kate was not stressed about work and she could just relaxed when she's here with me.

"I want to take you out to dinner tonight." I say filling the sound of the wave in front of us.

"you have done more than enough for me. You don't have to do this."

"I want to treat you to a beautiful dinner."

"I should be the one treating you, I'm no-"

she was going to protest against me taking her out but I cut her off by kissing her deeply on the lips.

"you are defiantly going to be getting a raise from your boss."

I laugh giving her one last kiss before getting up to have a swim in the ocean.

KATE'S POV:

Being on this beautiful island with Taylor feels like I am dreaming. I cant remember the last time when someone has treated me the way She does.

I watch as she seductively walks away from me to have a swim. She shakes her gorgeous hips as she knows that I'll be watching her walking away.

This woman does something to me.

I have being so stressed with work that I hadn't spent much time with Taylor at all for the past few weeks. she tries to help me out as much as she can during her work hours. However, when she leaves I cant help but became really stressed.

I really needed this holiday.

I had been day dreaming that much that I didn't know that Tay had been stood right in front of me, trying to get my attention.

"sorry babe, what were you saying?"

she smiles down at me as she dry's her hair on the beach towel.

"what was you thinking of?" she asks laughing at how red I had become.

"sorry, I was thinking about you."

"good thing I hope." she says smiling as she kisses me.

Her damp cold body pressed against my skin, making my body react in ways its never done before.

"lets go get some dinner, baby."