Megan part 2

Taylors pov:

I agreed for Kate to meet Megan as long as I was there to see her as well. I trust Kate with all me heart but I just don't trust Megan.

The first day I met Megan I could see how scared Kate was in her presence and It made me sick to see her like that.

Kate texted Megan telling her to meet her at a local bar. It going to be a surprise when she sees me there as well.

"I'm glad that you've come with me, baby. I don't think I would have been this calm if i was here alone." Kate tells me at we sit down in a booth.

The bar was quiet tonight with only a couple of people taking up the tables. I went up to the bar to get me and Kate some drinks while we wait for Megan to arrive.

Suddenly, just as I was getting served. A familiar bitch walks through the door, not noticing that I was staring at her.

She walks straight to Kate immediately.

I wished the barman would hurry up and get the drinks now.

I looked over to see Kate looking back at me with fear in her eyes.

"There you go." The barman said.

"Thanks." I said walking back with our drinks.

Megan immediately noticed to come up to the table and if looks could kill, I would be dead immediately.

"I can see you brought your dyke." She says, smugly.

"Why the fuck did you beg to see me if you are just going to be a bitch! You knew Taylor is my girlfriend so of course she was going to be here with me and if you don't like it fuck off."

I was impressed at how well Kate stood up for herself, even in front of the woman that made her so weak and terrified.

"Well... I'm guessing that this fucking slut is here just because she's scared that you're still love me and you would end up back in bed with me tonight. Where you belong." She says making me feel sick.

Kate automatically grabbed my hand tightly, telling me she'd had enough.

Next thing I knew I'd punched Megan so hard in the face, I heard her nose crack.