Wake up

Katherine's pov:

She squeezes my hand tightly as it was resting in hers. She was waking up...

I could help the giant smile that appears on my exhausted face as her eyes gently open slightly. "Hey baby, I'm so glad you're awake" I kiss her head gently.

"I-I'm so glad your here, Kate"

Her voice is groggy and dry so I pass her a glass of water before she try's to speak again.
"Here, drink this" she grabs the cup with her cold but soft hands and has a gentle grip around the cup. I could tell that her body was still weak but she is one hell of a stubborn but sexy woman. 

After she had gave the glass back to me she started to speak again. "i'm sorry i scared you. i was just on my way to that bakery you love and it just happened to quickly." her voice sounded shaky like she was still in that moment, scared of what was going to happen next.  "you don't have to apologize Tay, i'm just so glad that you alright, i thought i was going to lose you" 

As i said that last sentence, a single tear rolls down my face. However, she quickly wipes it away. "baby, you are never going to lose me. i love you too much to let you go that easily" i kiss her softly as i didn't want to hurt her. 

"you can do better than that" she says with a sexy smirk on her face. "fuck i love you" i lean in again and kiss her so passionately that all the scared and guilt washed away with just a single kiss. 

"i wish i wouldn't have let you have the day off, you get in all kinds of trouble when i'm not there with you" I laugh as she acts hurt. "i'm joking, but it is true"

"i was trying to do something nice for you after you paid for that very nice holiday for the both of us"

"well it was a very nice thought, thank you Tay"

The doctors came into the room to check on how Taylor was doing and i was so glad to hear that she could come home the next day if everything was still fine with her health. 

"I can't wait to get home into your bed"

"i can't wait until you are in my bed"

As soon as i said that the door quickly opened that reveled Taylor's happy looking parents. "oh baby, were so glad to hear that you are awake" her mother says, giving her a big hug. Her father gave her a hug after, telling her that he is glad to see her awake. I sit back in the uncomfortable hospital chair and i cant help the big smile that comes onto my face as i see Taylor parents so happy to see her awake. I never had that with my parents but this is my family now. 

"i must say Taylor, you are a very lucky girl to have a woman like Katherine in your life. she has refused to leave your side this entire time you have been in here" Tay looks at me with a sad expression, i just smiled at her. "baby, i bet your exhausted, you should go home and get some sleep" i instantly shake my head. "if i go home i know i wont be able to sleep anyway because your not there. so id rather be here with you"

she just looks at me with a sad smile. 

"so are you two living together then" my mom asks with a wide smile on her face. 

"something like that mom, i just stay over all the time. I actually haven't been back to my apartment in about 2 months" Taylor lets out a beautiful giggle which was like music to my ears. I really did miss that little laugh. 

"well you could always sell that apartment and move all of you stuff into mine. I would love to live with you" i say with an even bigger smile spread across my face. 

"oh my god, yes i'd love to move in with you." she kisses my lips quickly because her mom and dad are watching us. 

"wait until i get you home, baby" i whispered into her ear, which made shivers down her neck.