Too good to be true

Our holiday was one of the best weeks of my life. spending that time with Kate has made me love her even more if it is possible and ever since we have arrived home we have become inseparable. 

It was currently a Monday morning and i was laying in bed cuddled up to the love of my life. Katherine is going back to work today however, she has told me that i could have a couple of days off before i had to go back. shes the best boss i could ever ask for. 

"morning baby." Katherine says, groggily. 

"umm, morning sexy." i say, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her back.  

"i better get up, i'm late already."

"give me a kiss before you get up." 

leaning her head towards me, she kisses me deeply. I will never become used of the way she makes me feel. she gives me butterfly's every time her soft lips press against mine. she slowly gets out of the warm bed as we separate, leaving me alone and longing for her touch. I watch as Kate's beautiful body walks away from me. she Knows that i am watching her as she turns around giving me the sexiest smirk and shaking her hips as she makes her way into the bathroom. Taylor thought that she was the luckiest person in the world to be waking up to that beauty every morning.

By the time Kate is heading out to work Taylor was fast asleep again in bed. her tiny form looked adorable in the king sized bed all alone. Kate kisses her head before heading to work for the day. 

Taylor was woken up by the sun shining brightly down on her face. she loved staying around Katherine's house however, she really needed to invest in some blinds for the bedroom. 

Taylor spent the day watching her favorite movies on Kate's extremely comfortable sofa while eating everything she could find in the fridge. 

It was the first day in a hole week that Kate and Taylor had spent apart so now Taylor didn't know what to do with herself now that she was all a lone again in Kate's over-sized house. 

It was currently 3 pm and Taylor had decided to go on an nice long walk to a little bakery in town she knew Katherine loves. she wanted to surprise her as she knew she would be excused from her first day back at work.

It was a beautiful sunny day as Taylor walked through town, there was a lot of people at this time of the day and a lot of traffic on the roads which mad the streets very loud and chaotic to walk down.

suddenly something happened that would change Taylor life forever. It was very unexpected but her life was too good to be true at that moment in time that something just had to destroy it.