Her Dad

Me and Katherine were suddenly in her Car on the way to visit her dad.

I started to get nervous of the though that Katherine's dad might actually hate me and not approve of me.

I get too caught up in my thought when I notice Katherine hand caress my upper thigh. I instantly intertwine my fingers with her long slender ones. When I look at her I can tell that she is even more nervous than me.

I squeeze her hand, giving her comfort. She just smiles at me.

"I know you are nervous, but we will be fine." I whispered to her.

"I just haven't seen my dad in a while and I left him on not good terms." She sighed sadly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask not wanting to push her any further.

"Not now. But thank you, baby."

I instantly smile at her calling me baby. I love it. I love her.

When we finally arrived at Kate's house we were greeted by a old grey haired man at the wooden door.

The man reminded me a lot of Katherine. Neatly groomed and dressed smartly. However, Katherine was a lot more beautiful. She must look like her mother more.

"Hey dad." Katherine sighed, nervously.

"Katherine! You came." I happily said, while giving her a big hug.

" um- this is my friend. Taylor." She smiled at me.

I had to admit it hurt me a little when she introduced me as her friend.

He shook my hand with his rough cold ones and invited us in the house.

Her farther house was very old fashioned, wood panels down the walls and the furniture looked quite old. However it was a beautiful big house.

"I'll just take Taylor up to the room she will be staying in." Katherine quietly says to her farther.

For some reason she looked very scared and intimidating by him.

I immediately want to go over and tell her everything is fine.

"Alright, Katherine. Done be too long I have dinner cooking." He says, quite harshly.

As we walk up the wooden staircase into a room which was probably Kate's childhood bedroom her hand slid into mine again. I had missed her touch.

Her room was surprisingly empty with just a double bed and some storage boxed in it. Although the walls were painted a beautiful crimson red, which I knew was Kate's favourite colour.

"Was this your old room." I say smiling at her.

"Yeah...brings back a lot of memories." She forced a smile back.

" Katherine. Please tell me what happened." I look into her beautiful eyes.

"I'll tell you tonight." She tells me.

"Alright." Was all I could say. I didn't want to push her.

"I'm sorry that I didn't introduce you as my girlfriend, I just didn't think it was the right time." She says quietly.

I have never seen her look this vulnerable before. She is always so confident at work and bossy.

"It's fine a understand." I kiss her gently. "I still have to tell my parents that I'm gay." I laugh.

She laughed with me and it was the most beautiful thing. I love to see her happy.

"DINNER IS READY!" Her dad shouts from the kitchen.

"W-were coming." Katherine stutters.

I look at her with concern but she just shrugged it off.

As we sit at the table, me and Katherine are sat next to each other while her dad was opposite both of us.

We were having a very pleasant conversation however Katherine was still a bit off.

"So... Taylor, how did you become friends with my Katherine." Her dad says, grinning at me.

I instantly feel Kate's hand squeeze my hand, which was under the table.

" I actually work for her, I'm her assistant." He dad stares at Kate with the coldest look.

Have I said something I shouldn't have.

"She's a really good boss, I love working with her." I say trying to make the situation better.

"That's great." Her dad smiles at me. "She always has been a workaholic. Never had time for family."

Some time after dinner me and Katherine were getting ready for bed. Katherine was brushing her teeth in the bathroom attached to her room as I wrap my hands around her waist. I just want to be close to her as I haven't been able to touch her all night.

I slowly start to kiss down her neck softly. She gently moans which makes me smile against her skin.

"Baby." I say as I turn her around. " can you tell me what happened between you and your dad. I don't want to push you but I can see how uncomfortable you are around him. I want to know why."I tell her looking deeply into her eyes.

"Okay." She sight gently, locking her eyes with mine.