Chapter 5 The Fueguchi

Yin POV

It was only about 15 minutes before we would open for the day. It was a grey and rainy day today. Me and everyone were setting up the shop to open. I heard the bell from the front door ring which meant someone has arrived.

Me: I'm sorry but we're...

I stopped talking after I saw who it was. 

Me: Ryouko, what brings you here?

Both her and her daughter looked depressed.

Ryouko: I bring troubling news.

Neo POV

Finally the weekend was here so I decided to head down to the shop for the day. The first week of Beacon was over. My classes were going good, me interacting with other classmates wasn't as well. Once people found out who I was they avoided me, thinking that at any moment I would go crazy and try to eat them. As I walked down the street I could hear thunderclouds as soon I started to rain.

Me: Oh crap.

I sprinted the rest of the way. Despite this by the time I arrived I was soaked. When I got to the front door a noticed the shop was closed.

Me(thought): Weird, I wonder what's going on?

I entered the shop and saw all of the employees, including Mrs. Fueguchi and her daughter Hinami. For some reason they all had sad looks on their faces. 

Me: Hey what's going on?

Yin: Roman please help Ryouko get settled in. Everyone else lets go to the break room. 

We all went up stairs. Roman, Ryouko, and Hinami went in one direction and everyone else went in another. Once we were all settled in the break room and decided to talk.

Me: What happened?

Yin: Ryouko and Hinami will be staying with us for a while.

Me: What's going on?

Yin: His past is catching up with him, Aogiri wants him to join with them but he is refusing. So it was decided that Ryouko and Hinami be away for the time being.

Me: What does Aogiri want with Mr. Fueguchi? 

Yin: During the Dragon War, he was a powerful fighter. Took down dozen of soldiers. After the war he fled and eventually met Ryouko. They decided to settle down and try to live as normal humans. The fact that Aogiri is recruiting is concerning, could be something big. 

Me: Mind if I go talk to them?

Yin: Not at all. 

I got up and headed over to their room. I knocked on the door.

Ryouko: Come in.

I entered in, when Ryouko and Hinami saw me they both smiled. Hinami ran up to me and hugged.

Hinami: Hey big sis!

I patted her on the head.

Me: It's good to so you to Hinami.

Hinami let me go and left the room as Ryouko came up to me.

Ryouko: I heard you got into Beacon, congratulations.

Me: Thanks. 

Ryouko: So what's your team like?

Me: I'm a member of Team Purple. Our leader's name is Penny, she's really optimistic and his always happy. Then their is Will, he's the same as usual. And finally we have Juuzou, he's powerful but sort of crazy. But he can be fun to have around.

Ryouko: How's everything going so far?

Me: So far I'm doing great in all of my classes. The only problem is the other students.

Ryouko: What do you mean?

Me: I still have to deal with people being racist towards faunas, nothing has changed their. But I'm half ghoul and the fact my dad was once the One Eyed Owl doesn't help it anymore. People think I'm a monster that's ready to pop.

Ryouko: All of your life you have faced this problems and you have dealt with them. 

Me: Yeah but now that I'm older it feels different, it's starting to get to me.

Ryouko: Does your team treat you any different?

Me: No.

Ryouko: Then dont worry about it, as long as your team treats you well you will be fine.

Me: Thanks, by the way mind if I ask you a question?

Ryouko: What is it?

Me: What is the name of the ghoul who attacked you?

Ryouko tensed up and looked away.

Ryouko: It was the S Rated ghoul, Jason.

NO POV

It was currently night time. The full moon cast a light that seemed to light the night. In Vale there sat a large abandoned mall. On the roof looking up at the shattered moon was a female. This woman had on a black trench coat, red shirt, black pants. and black gloves. Her hair was black and short and covered her right eye. This woman was Cinder Falls, leader of Aogiri Tree and the most wanted ghoul in all of Remnant.

Approaching her was a male with grey hair. He wore a grey jacket along with jeans and boots. His name was Mercury Black.

Cinder: What news do you have for me Mercury?

Mercury: The plan is working, the other ghouls are getting scared and joining up with us. But of course there are those who refuse to join us. 

Cinder: Anything else?

Mercury: Neptune and Ironwood are taking a toll on our forces in Vacuo.

Cinder: Have the strong ghouls moved to Vale. In the meantime tell Junior to deal with the ghouls that refuse to join us. Feel free to take out any yourself.

Mercury Smirked.

Mercury: You got it.

The wind blew, brushing Cinder's hair out of her face. Her right eye could be seen, which was that of a ghoul.

Cinder(thought): Soon I'll finally be rid of you Yin Branwen. 

There we go Chapter 5 is now complete. I hoped you all enjoyed it. See ya next time!

Next Chapter: Bullies