Chapter 8 Neo vs Giovanni

a/n: the picture at the top is what Giovanni looks like. 

NO POV

In Oscar's office sat two teams. One was Team PWBJ and the other was Team GOLD. All members of each team was covered in bruises and cuts. The teams sat in silence, glaring at each other. 

Oscar: So who can tell me what...

Giovanni: They started it!

Neo: You were the one who was bullying me again!

Oswald: We weren't causing any harm, besides it was that white haired freak who started it!

Juuzou: You told me to attack you. 

Leo: IT WAS A FIGURE OF SPEECH!

Will: Well Juuzou takes everything seriously. 

Everyone began arguing with one another as Oscar just sighed. 

Oscar: How did Ozpin deal with all of this?

(flashback) 

It was lunch time at Beacon once again as students occupied the cafeteria. While most students use this team to relax there were some people who weren't. On the far side of the cafeteria were two people arguing. These were Neo and Giovanni. 

Giovanni: Shut up you stupid cat!

Neo: You act so tough, you're nothing but talk!

Giovanni: Dont think I'm scared of you just because of who your daddy is!

Neo: I dont my dad's status to be tough, I can kick your ass all on my own!

By now the other members of both teams have arrived. 

Penny: Giovanni is back at it with Neo again.

Will: I swear we're all going to get into trouble. 

Dante: Hey Giovanni, need any help?

Giovanni: Stay out of this. 

Penny got between the two. 

Penny: You both need to stop before things get worse. 

Giovanni: Oh bite me!

The next thing everyone knows is that Juuzou jumps on top of Giovanni and literally bites him. Leo rushed over and kicked Juuzou right in the face. 

Leo: YOU FREAKING PSYC...

Neo then pounces on Leo, after that its an all out brawl between them. A crowd of students watching the fight surrounded them. After about a minute everyone suddenly couldn't move as they were lifted into the air. The students got out of the way as Glynda appeared in front of them. 

Glynda: Why is it always the same, every year?

(flashback ends)

Everyone kept arguing as Oscar just got more and more annoyed. 

Oscar: ENOUGH!

Everyone stopped, shocked as they have never seen Oscar get so mad. 

Oscar: For the past few weeks you all have been doing nothing but getting into trouble with each other. It annoys me and the rest of the staff. So I have a proposal. 

Will: What kind of proposal?

Oscar: He have a dual, Neo vs Giovanni. We'll host it in the training room and use tournament rules. Who ever loses, their team must leave the winning team alone or suffer sever consequences. Do we have a deal?