Chapter 1 Going to Beacon

Neo POV

I looked out the window of the bullhead down at the passing landscape. Today was the day I finally go to beacon. Dad told me about beacon when he went here. Well most of it he left out, you know why. I snapped out of thoughts when I heard the tv.

Lisa: I'm Lisa Lavender reporting in. The infamous S-rated ghoul Jason strikes once again. This time 6 investigators were found dead. But he's not the only one making headlines. We now go to senior investigator Cardin Winchester.

Cardin: We have seen an increase in infamous S-rated ghouls in the past few weeks. Such as the Albain brothers, the Scarlet ghoul and the White ghoul. Due to this we urge all citizens to be inside before the sunsets. If you're still out by then, then stay in areas where are other people nearby.

Lisa: Thank you Mr. Winchester, this is Lisa Lavender once again signing off.

The tv then turned off.

Me(thought): Oh great, more ghouls to deal with. Wonder why all these ghouls are coming to Vale?

Soon the bullhead slowed down and I looked out the window. We had finally arrived at Beacon. The ship docked and people began walking out. When I walked I took a deep breath in and then exhaled.

Neo: Lets do this.

As I walked I looked around the area. My dad brought be here before but that was years ago. Still nothing about this place has changed. I continued walking around until I bumped into something that made me and someone else fall down. I heard the person groan.

???: God dammit, dont you watch where you're going.

I look up and come face to face with the guy I bumped into.

Me+Will: God dammit it's you!

Me and Will both get up and dust ourselves off.

Will: What are you doing here?

Me: Me, I was born in Vale. Why are you here, shouldn't you be at Atlas Academy?

Will: My mom sent me here. She thought it would best if I got out of Atlas like my aunt did.

Me: I swear to god we better not be on the same teams.

Will: You're not exactly perfect either kitty.

He then grabbed my ears and started to scratch them, sending shivers throughout my body. He knows I hate this. I slapped his hand away and hiss at him.

Me: You bastard!

He simply smirks 

Will: If we ever fight all I need to do is scratch your ears and you'll fall apart.

I glare at him until we both hear a voice.

???: Salutations.

We both turn to see this girl.