Amnesia

Steve got hurt from a mission and got a slight amnesia after his operation due to the anesthesia. Totally forgetting that he's already in 21st century and has a wife and a son.

"STEVE!" Exclaimed Natasha when she saw her partner fell on the ground.

Natasha quickly snapped the hydra agent she is currently fighting with and ran to her husband's aid.

"Tony, Steve's down! Cover me!" She said to Tony using her earpiece.

"On my way." She heard Tony say.

She looked down on her husband with full of worry. His head got hit and is bleeding badly.

This was only Steve's solo mission but when finding out it was an ambush all along, Natasha and Tony quickly came for backup. But unfortunately, he was already beaten up pretty badly.

Tony finished the mission with ease since they were already winning anyway. That hydra agent just got lucky and caught Steve off guard.

Tony landed beside his two teammates and lifted Steve gently.

"Let's go, Nat."

Natasha wiped the tear, that she didn't realized, had fell from her eyes and followed Tony back to the quinjet.

They arrived back and brought Steve quickly to the Hospital. Steve's condition wasn't really serious but he did lost quite a lot of blood but thankfully because of his super soldier serum, he managed to heal himself quickly. But the anesthesia that was given to him was working "too" good.

Sam and Bucky are currently in Steve's hospital room. Waiting for Natasha to return because she went home to take care of their five year old sun named James.

"Oww..."

The two quickly turned their heads to Steve and saw him trying to sit up.

"Woah, woah, there, Cap. You are not supposed to get up yet." Bucky stood up and gently stopped Steve from getting up.

"Bucky?" Steve looked at his best friend confusingly. "When did your hair grew that long? And why am I in the hospital? Did the bullies went too far again?"

Bucky and Sam exchanged glances.

"Umm, Steve, do you know what year it is?" Sam asked Steve.

"Uhh, 1945 I think. And who might you be?" Steve asked Sam. Not recognizing him at all.

"W-What?" The two said in unison.

"Steve?"

The three turned their heads towards the door and saw Natasha with her hand covering her mouth.

"Oh my god, you're awake!" Natasha said gleefully said and ran to Steve then embraced him.

Steve, not recognizing his wife, got startled and blushed so hard when Natasha hugged him.

Sam on the other hand, is starting to think that Steve's amnesia are starting to get amusing so he took his phone out and started recording the whole thing.

On Steve's (with his 1945 mind) perspective, he was very shocked by the fact that he was hugged woman besides his mother. What made Steve blush more was that he thought the woman who is hugging him at the moment was the most gorgeous person he had ever seen.

Not wanting to look rude, he waited till the woman was the one to break the hug.

Natasha broke the hug and smiled at him with her watery eyes.

"You jerk, how could you sleep for three days on us?" She sniffed. "We were worried about you."

Steve's flushed face was replaced with seriousness and concern. He lifted his hand and wiped Natasha's tears away.