New Year

Okay.... It's already 2020 and I'll just do this one time.... I hope.

PS. If you're innocent and still not 18+ then kindly stop reading right now but if you really want to then read at your own risk.

PPS. I WARNED YOUUUUUUU

10:00 PM

It's only hours till 2020 and ever since the snap, New York had been a lot quieter than usual.

Natasha was only planning on celebrating new year at the empty Avengers HQ. Alone.

Those comrades who weren't turned to ashes left and went on their separate ways. Steve still visits her but not that frequent so she's mostly lonely. Only entertaining herself by watching cliche movies repeatedly.

Instead of following her plan, she went to New York and silently walked on it's now empty streets that were formerly filled with people during New Year's Eve.

She looked around and reminiscence the first time the Avengers fought. They were a team. They were complete. They fought side by side to save New York. To others it was a terrifying memory but to her it was a  happy one. Yeah she can get weird sometimes.

She went to Central Park and sat on one of the benches while rubbing her palms together to ease the coldness.

A few minutes later, she was startled when a thicker and warm piece of clothing was placed on her.

She looked up and saw a blonde man smiling warmly at her.

"Didn't expect seeing you here." He sat down beside her and placed an arm around her shoulder.

"I just missed New York that's all." She felt even warmer so her instinct was to make herself cozy in Steve's arms by wrapping her own around his toned body.

"I'm sorry for not visiting that often, Nat." He heard him say.

Natasha sighed and shook her head. "It's fine. I know you had work to do so I understand. Your friend totally understand."

He chuckled and pulled her closer to him. Burying half of his face on her hair and inhaled her natural strawberry scent.

"Why don't we buy ourselves some wine and go home?" He suggested.

She pulled away and nodded. "Okay."

Since Natasha only commuted her way to New York, she just rode along with Steve to buy themselves two wines and drove back to HQ.

11:20 PM

With the heater on, she walked out of her room only on her tank top and shorts and head to the living room.

There she found Steve on the couch with his hands on the remote, trying to find something entertaining to watch and two wine glass on the mini table along with wines.

"You won't find any entertaining to watch there since a lot of celebrities was also gone so." She shrugged and sat beside him. Laying her back on the arm rest on the couch while her legs are placed above his lap.

"Well I got something or rather someone entertaining to watch now." He grinned.

She smirked. "You're getting better in flirting. Were you practicing while you're away?"

He chuckled and placed his hand on her knee.

"Nah. I don't really do flirting to other people." He replied.

"Whatever, Steve." She chuckled and reached for the bottle and poured themselves some wine.

She handed Steve his and glanced at her watch.