BLACK WIDOW Pt. 2

It's already 11:30 pm so she still had time.

She took the three laces of her dogs and attached them to their spiky collars. Together the four of them left their apartment in silence.

These three dogs was a gift from her deceased grandparents when she moved in with her nanna and her husband in her first year of high school when she was fourteen.

They were trained specially for Natasha. They serve as her guards if she ever wanted to go alone somewhere. Their topmost priority was their human and can be round up only from the mere whistle of Natasha.

Note that they are not very friendly with other people.

The time they got out of the building was the time her black 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray arrived. A gift from her brother just last year for her graduation.

It is kept with the Starks because if they keep it here in the parking of their apartment building it would be too suspicious for "commoners" like them to own such vehicle.

With the leashes on her hand, she lead her dogs towards the car and opened the passenger seat. They three hopped inside and thankfully they fit just fine. Ranger and Ringer both shared the passenger seat while Roger sat in the space between the seats. She got in the the driver seat and put on the seat belt before starting the engine and began driving to Tony's place.

The time her car entered the gate, she already caught the attention of the people outside of Tony's house. She smirked until she reached the private park space of the house.

She opened the door and stepped a foot out of the car and ever so slowly got out in the most dramatic way. She heard growls behind her and saw the three growling at the people who are giving her the stares.

"Now now, be kind boys." She smiled and pets each of their heads. "Stay here, okay? You'll know when I call you."

The intelligent dogs did what they were told and behaved beside the car.

Natasha turned around and began walking towards the entrance of the house. Completely ignoring the stares and murmurs of her schoolmates.

"Who's that?"

"She doesn't seem like from our school."

"Man, she looks big time."

And many more things she heard that is obviously about her but she didn't mind them until she reached the double doors of the house.

She expected that no one will notice since there are so many people inside Tony's house but after the doors opened, the music completely died down and all head turned to her.

The dj was obviously the first one to notice since he was facing the door and lost focus on what he was doing at the sight of her.

'Is my charisma that strong or something? This is supposed to be a stealth mode mission.'

'How stupid of me.'

She kept her poker face and stepped inside of the house. The clicking of her heels are the loudest thing in the room right now.

"Why hello there, miss." Natasha turned around and saw Tony giving her his most famous smile. The playboy one. "I've never seen you before. Might introduce us your name?"

Does he not recognize her at all? Seriously?

She chuckled in the most sexiest way then leaned towards Tony's ear.