Pole Dancer

Haaaaaaaaaappyyyyyy 1k reads everybody!🎉🎉🎉 Thank you, thank to all of you who reads my works. I really appreciate it guys. Love you all so much! 😘😘😘

Inspired by: Rockabye - Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul, Anne Marie

Dangling like a diamond in a chandelier, spinning like a beautiful ballerina, and dancing like a pro entertainer, she didn't mind the scorching stares of her audience.

She feels like she's chained on the pole she's climbing on, cannot escape unless she's been good to her masters.

She didn't want this. Damn! She didn't even want to be near in this horrible place since she was a child but she had to. She just had to.

She's wearing a thin two pieced clothing with sequences but she felt naked because she knew she was already naked in those filthy men's eyes.

She did one last spin before ending her sexy pole dance with a split.

"Marvelous!" Applaud by the ugly pig (that's what she calls to her fat and rich audiences) while throwing mouth watering dollar bills along with his minions on her mini stage.

She took the money and bowed to her audience before leaving. But before she can even do so, a hand grabbed her arm, stopping her.

She turned around and frowned when she saw that same ugly pig.

"Leaving so soon?" He asked with a smirk. She just want to puke.

"Let's play for a bit. Without our clothes on."

That's it...

"Excuse me, sir. But I only dance for you people. Your payment does not include my body." After saying so, she pulled her hand out from his grab and walked away.

The pig was about to run after her but one of the bouncer (which is her close friend) stopped him.

She turned and smiled at her friend Sam as thanks.

Sam saluted at her because he knows it's already late and she needs to be off to somewhere important.

She ran to the employees room and took her money from their manager. She wore her coat, covering her almost naked body and left the club.

Cold. Everything is just so cold. The weather, the people, her life. She just wants to end it. But she can't. Not when there is one innocent life depending on her.

She felt chills ran down her spine when she felt a hand grab her arm and forcefully dragged her in one of the dark alleys in Brooklyn.

Instead of squirming like some typical weak girl would do, she put on a cold expression on her face as she stared at the man who was one with her pig of an audience earlier.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly.

The man laughed. "Oh. Stop with the tough girl act, sweetheart. I know you also want this."

She almost puked when the man smirked at her but nervousness tool over her when he started unbuttoning her coat.

"Stop it!" She tried freeing herself from the man but he was just too strong (since he was like three times bigger than her).

"Let me go!" She shouted but the man just continued on laughing.

She closed her eyes and continued struggling. "Somebody help me.."

Until she felt nothing left covering her. All her bravery, gone. She feel pathetic because she's being weak when she should have been fighting.

"Now let's get started..." She heard the man disgustingly said.