BLACK WIDOW pt. 3

Warning: A lot of cursing and ummm.... A somewhat detailed intimate scene 😅

Enjoy XD

"Where is she?!" He's fuming in anger.  Not at Happy but with himself.

It was only one job. One job but he messed up. Job to protect his master's daughter yet he failed. Protect the daughter of the man who adopted him when he was close to living alone in the streets. But yet, he lost sight of her.

'Sh*t'

"Steve, let go of him." Tony placed a hand on his shoulder. Trying to calm him down before he could even punch Happy.

Steve sighed and released Happy's collar.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

Happy, looking very guilty, bowed after Tony gestured him to leave them.

"I should've been closer to her, Tony." He ran a hand down his face. "I'm so stupid."

"Hey don't blame yourself. You can't always keep an eye on her. All we have to do now is to find her." Tony said.

Steve nodded.

Tony wasn't the real person who is assigned to guard her while she's at school. It was secretly Steve Rogers who keeps watching her back since the very beginning.

He was told to never let her know who he really is that's why all over the years, he never introduced himself to her no matter how much he wants to.

He had second thoughts about it but now he regretted not following what he wants. Getting closer to her means keeping an eye on her without appearing like an actual freak.

"Let's go find her." Steve said and left the room.

He went back down and asked one of the students is they've seen the 'Black Widow' anywhere. Most of the answers were no until he finally found someone who gave him some information.

"Sorry, Steve but no." One of the guy said. "Although, I've seen her at the mini bar 30 minutes ago. She seemed to be conversing with the guy named Alexei."

Steve nodded. "Thanks, dude."

Tony approached him with a horrified look on his face.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I just checked the CCTV footage. Steve it's not good. She was unconscious. The guy who took out Happy gave her a drink that might be drugged then left taking her with them." Tony said.

Steve got even more worried. What if those guys did something bad to her already? He swear that once they lay a hand on her God forgive him for what he'll do to them.

"And you might want to call your friend and ask him his whereabouts."

"Friend?"

"James Barnes. He's one of the guys who took her."

His eyes widened.

He quickly took his phone and dialled James' number. His knuckles turning white from him clenching it too much.

After James almost taking forever, he finally picked up.

"Steve? Hey dude." James answered.

"Hey. Where've you gone to? Can't find you anywhere." Steve tried his best to act calm as possible.

Her heard him laugh.

"If only you know. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Now I'm going to hang up. We're here. Ciao."