BLACK WIDOW pt. 1

YES I KNOW IT ISN'T HALLOWEEN YET BUT SO WHAT? WHO KNOWS MAYBE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE MIGHT HAPPEN IN NOVEMBER 2020 SO I AIN'T RISKIN' THIS IDEA OF MINE HAHAHAHA.

Yeah, all caps cause I forgot to deactivate it HAHAHAHA.

Anyways continue and enjoy 😘.

~♤~

OCTOBER 30th 2019

It's finally the month of the year where every creature, dead or alive, can finally have the time of their lives and just going crazy all over the place.

Kids trick or treating and grown people organizing parties that will have sex and drugs EVERYWHERE. So, yey Halloween.

But it really is indeed 'Yey Halloween'.  Well, it is for Natasha and not for people in a relationship.

She mentally smirked as she made her way through the Halloween decorated hallways of the school. Which she thinks is pretty childish.

She guessed it's never too young for fake cobwebs in every corners of the walls, rubber spiders hanging from the ceiling, jack-o-lanterns on the floor and many more.

How terrifying. She thought. Note the sarcasm.

She adjusted her geeky glasses and kept her books close to her chest. She had a reputation to maintain. It's not the actual reputation you could be proud of

She's the school's 'freak' ever since high school. She never wanted to be but she decided to just keep it in order to protect her 'other' reputation.

"I wonder if that b*tch will show up in Tony's party again." She heard one of her schoolmates said to her friend.

"Most probably, gurl." Chuckled the other. "Better keep your man in check or else your relationship will be goin' bye bye."

"I swear if she goes for my man, I will f*cking beat her up until she won't be able to stand anymore."

As if you can. Natasha rolled her eyes and continued walking.

To everyone's knowledge, she's Natalie Rushman. The only girl with no friends, the girl who spend most of her time cleaning and taking care of the school's garden and flowers and the girl rumored to be a witch or under a cult because of her likeness with dark colors and weird books she always carries. To top it all, she wears the same pair of hoody and jeans every single day.

But that's the facade she only made in order to keep her true identity a secret.

Only a handful of people only knows who she is and which family she belongs. In this school, only her best friend named Anthony Edward Stark.

Her family background is very delicate and private that only those who are trusted may know and Stark's family is one of them.

But she belonging to rich and private family is not what she only want to protect. She made a rather intriguing reputation for herself that not even her family knows.

"Dude, I hope Black Widow will come tonight." She heard one of the guys said. "It'll be an amazing party if she'a there."

"Ditto. I've seen her once, dude and I badly want to get in her pants. She's smoking hot!"

Black Widow is the person everyone is desperate to know. She's the most feared by most of the girls because once she place a hand on their men, it's all over. She's, like the guy said, the girl whom every guy wants to get in her pants and do the thing that only lovers should be doing. The person who only strikes every Halloween until the end of November in every nightclub and party she can find.