Lovestruck (Kirishima OR Kaminari x Reader)

Your Character!!!

Name: (L/N) (Y/N)

Nickname: (N/N)

Hero Name: N/A

Age: 16

Height: 5'1

Hair color: (H/C)

Quirk: Empath (can feel other people's emotion when touched)

Drawbacks: If in crowds, power will increase to just sight, and can potentially induce anxiety attacks

Your name is (L/N) (Y/N), an antisocial girl living in the countryside. You don't have many friends, but on chance, you decide to go to the park on the same day that two handsome young guys did.

As I walk out the door, I drape my (F/C) shawl over my shoulders. It was a nice, sunny morning no doubt, but it was always cold outside for me. I held my book close to my chest as I reached my destination.

I walked along the trail in the park that I usually visited in the warm evenings, reading my book, and before I got the chance to look up I bumped into a man with spiky red hair. I got knocked to the ground, my book flying to the side. He gasps, looking at me with worried eyes.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!!!" he leans down to my height, grabbing my book and holding out his hand. I grab it, laughing a little as he pulls me up with no issues.

"It's fine!" He pulls me up, handing me my book. His sharp-toothed grin made me giggle.

"Uh, my name's Kirishima. Sorry about knocking into you, uh..." he stutters, showing a nervous side to him.

"You can call me (Y/N), okay?" I looked into his gorgeous eyes, my face getting a bit warmer. I feel a warm, tingly, wonderful sensation filling my whole body. A feeling I'd never felt before. I suddenly realize I never let go of his hand, and I immediately retracted mine. He looked a bit hurt.

"Oh, uh, sorry." He rubs the back of his neck nervously, and I giggle.

"It's fine!" I look down at my book, feeling a bit guilty for making him feel bad. "So, do you want to... walk around the park with me?" I look up at him, a nervous smile spreading across my pink cheeks.

"Uh, sure!" He smiles his toothy grin, and we start walking across the trail I was going down, my book in my right hand.

"So, what brings you around here? I've never seen you here before!" He asks curiously. I giggle.

"I usually only come out here in the evenings to read, but I decided that maybe for once it would be nice to NOT read in the dark. What were you doing out here?" I reverse the question

"Well, I usually come out here to exercise. Really glad you decided to come out here today." he brushes his fingers against mine, and I suddenly feel the feeling again. If that's how he's feeling, it must be wonderful. I feel the same sort of tingly feeling in my own chest as we walk along the trail.

"I'm glad I came out here too." I look up at him and smile.

We continued walking for about an hour, talking about everything and nothing all at once. We ended up holding hands for a little while. Even if he didn't notice, I sure did. I felt his emotion welling up through me, coursing through my veins.

When he had to go, I gave him my number, and he gave me his. I labeled him in my phone as "Red Riot", his hero name. He labeled me in his phone as "Gorgeous", and before he left, he pecked me on the cheek, leaving my face almost as red as his spiky, perfect hair.

I sat on the bench reading the chapter in my book I had left off, before I had met the spiky-haired hero, when a boy with blonde/yellow hair sat down next to me. We kept swiping glances at each other until he finally said something.

"Hi, my name's Kaminari Denki, what's your name?" I smiled at his calm question. He reminded me of a pikachu with a black lightning bolt in the front of his hair, sporting a black and yellow jacket.

"My name's (L/N) (Y/N). Nice to meet you!" his cheeks immediately grow a light shade of pink, and I giggle.

"So, what brings you here Kaminari?" I ask, crossing my legs and putting my book in my lap.

"Well, I was waiting for a friend, but it seems like he's not gonna make it." he shrugs. "But I'm glad I get to talk to someone as beautiful as you, (L/N)." I giggle

"You're not so bad yourself, Kaminari!" He looks down at his lap and smiles, tapping his fingers on his lap.

We ended up talking about quirks for a good two hours, speaking about our favorite heroes and discussing who would win in a fight between the two. After this fun conversation, we exchanged numbers and he went on his way. I didn't get to feel his emotion, and for the first time in a while, I wasn't happy about it.

I've always hated my quirk, due to the fact that I knew I could never be a hero with such a power. I never even tried to get into the hero course because I knew it would be useless with such a useless quirk. But for once... I like my quirk. I smiled to myself, thinking about the nice guys I had met. I hadn't talked much to anyone in ages, so it was a nice change.

I walked home about an hour later, a smile on my face. My phone went off, and I looked down at it, my book in the crook of my arm. I pulled up two messages, reading each one with a slight smile on my rosy cheeks.

Red Riot: Hey, do you want to come by my place later?

ChargeBolt: So, I was wondering if you wanted to meet me at the mall in a bit?

I giggle a little, thinking of how ironic it was that they texted me practically at the same time. I looked up and giggled, thinking of the spiky haired redhead and the electrifying blonde, and how much courage it would have taken them to text me. My smile then fades, thinking of how I would have to blow one of them off. I sigh, thinking of my options. The handsome shark boy Kirishima, or the adorable pikachu-esq Kaminari.

Okay, you guys know the drill. You get to choose between Kaminari or Kirishima! Choose well and have fun! (I know you'll all read both chapters though ;p)