Chapter 1

"This will be your new home now." Mack said, smiling down at me. I looked down, nodding. My parents couldn't take care of ne anymore because rogues chased me down all the time, so they sent me away with Mack, to his pack.

"If you want to leave pack territory, you need to ask me and I will go with you or send someone to go with you. Under no circumstances do you step away from pack territory without my knowledge." He said firmly.

"I understand." I muttered, looking up as someone walked up to us.

"Mack." The man said in a deep voice. I glanced up at him, and couldn't help but stare. He looked like a God. He probably was a God. Or a semi-God at least.

"Esme." Mack muttered, before they started talking. I wasn't really paying attention. I had a full view of his face, and his neck. And his shoulders - they were broad. And his arms - they were huge yet they looked so good on him.

I licked my lips slowly as I continued to openly stare at him.

"August." Mack called out. I hummed, my eyes going down to his chest - his chest looked as hard as rock. He was so drool worthy. His dark skin only made him more handsome. He was probably one of the darkest man I've ever seen - he was so dark his skin almost had blue highlights and that alone made him fifty shades hotter.

"August." Mack said louder as he grabbed my face. I looked at him wide eyed.

"Yes?" I asked, frowning.

"Pay attention." He growled, turning back to face Esme. I blushed when the older man stared right back at me.

"The pack house is full. I suggest you stay with me until we find you something more suitable." Esme told my friend.

"Esme you're great." Mack grinned.

"Mack?" I called out in a whisper. They both looked down at me. "Can I walk around for a bit? I just want to get familiar with the place."

"Be back in fifteen." Mack said. I nodded quickly before leaving, walking slowly.

I smiled at the sight of kids running around, chasing eachother.

"You want to join us? We're playing hide, seek and catch." A girl grinned. She seemed about 14 but I didn't care that I was 6 years older. I nodded quickly. She told her friends and they decided that I should be it. I closed my eyes, grinning as I counted.

"49... 50." I yelled opening my eyes. I heard giggles coming from the forest and I laughed, walking hurriedly. They all screamed and started running away so I ran after them. Except I was slow and soon lost track of them. I pursed my lips, looking round.

"Gotcha!" I yelled as I saw two boys run away from me. I ran as fast as I could until I lost them again. My heart nearly leaped out of my chest when I noticed a rogue following me. He was hiding behind a tree a few meters behind me. I took a deep breath before I started running, even though my muscles were absolutely killing me. I jumped to the right when he leaped to get me, making him stumble a few meters ahead. I quickly climbed a tree, hoping he wouldn't follow.

I sighed in relief when he just growled and hit the tree a few times. I continued climbing before jumping onto another tree. I continued like that until it was evening. By then, my limbs were killing me and I passed out on a branch high up in the air.

I shot up when I heard growling again. This time the wolves weren't rogues, making me frown. Perhaps I left pack territory. Mack is going to kill me.

I jumped, climbed, leaped, scratched - I didn't want to be caught - until I couldn't anymore. The wolves had multiplied and there were now 6 wolves following me. I jumped again but my muscles were aching too much and I crashed to the ground. The all surrounded me, growling. I tried getting up, but my body was exhausted.

I sighed. "I surrender." I muttered. They growled again and started biting and nipping at my legs, neck, shoulder. I cried out in pain.

"Stop, please. Stop." I begged, going into fetal position. They dragged me to their pack house and changed into their human forms. I looked away as the men and women just flaunted their assets without a care in the world.

"Who's the twink?" One asked, kicking me in the stomach. I groaned, gripping my stomach.

"Please stop." I whimpered.

It was hard to concentrate on my surroundings - I was losing a lot of blood and I was close to passing out. I blinked a few times when I heard someone else walk over to us. Except that person headed straight for me. I cowered, going into fetal position again. I was tired, hurt and I wanted it to stop. I tensed when he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up.

"N-n-no. Please, I'm sorry." I whimpered, not having the strength to pull away.

My breath got caught in my throat as I looked into his eyes. He wasn't a wolf. The others were yelling at the man to put me down but he didn't listen and carried me to what seemed like the doctor's. I gripped onto the man's shirt as he went to put me down.

"No, I-" I whimpered, pain shooting through my body. I passed out.