Chapter 33

"How are you feeling?" Benjamin asked me as he got dressed.

I sat up, shrugging. "I'm ok."

"Just ok?" He laughed. I smiled, jumping into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me, smiling back.

"No pain or anything?" He asked, eyebrows raised. I shook my head while fiddling with his zipper.

"August." He warned.

I pouted. "Quickly. Please."

He groaned, pulling his member out of his jeans. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth, looking up at him. He growled, putting he length all the way inside my mouth. I moaned, as I started to move. I pulled away, taking a deep breath of air before pushing Benjamin onto the bed so that he was sitting down. I went down completely, moaning. He groaned tugging at my hair. I started moving slowly, everytime making sure that he hit my throat. I knew he was close because he started pulling at my hair. I pulled away, swiping my tongue over his length. He moaned, throwing his head back. I smiled proudly before I went at it again. We both came at the same time. I blushed when Benjamin stared at me. He smirked, pulling me back up.

"You like that don't you?" He mumbled, kissing me. I hummed, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He pulled away after a moment, and pecked my cheek.

"I have to go to work now." He stated, pressing light kissed down my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give him more access.

"Tonight we need to talk." He continued making me frown.

"What?"

He smiled. "Nothing serious, I promise. I just want to make that you know that you're free to do whatever you want with your life and futur. I've been thinking about it a lot, and I think you should have some independence. Away from me."

I shook my head quickly. "No. I don't want to leave you." I said, hugging him tightly.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. "I didn't mean that we had to take a break, baby. I meant that you should get a job, or something to full out your days like work fills out mine. I don't want you to spend all your time at home."

I sighed in relief. "Ok." I whispered.

He pulled away and smiled. "I love you, August."

"I love you too." I replied, pressing my lips onto his. He kissed me back, pulling me closer to his body. I moaned softly, pulling away.

"You should go to work." I whispered. He growled, his teeth sinking into my neck. I followed suit and did the same to him. Once we had remarked each other, we pulled away.

"Yes, I should go to work. I'll can't come home for lunch but everything's in the fridge and there's a microwave to heat everything up if you like." He said, putting his member back into his trousers and buttoning them up.

"I like it when you wear suits." I commented, running my hands across his chest once.

He grinned. "I never used to wear any. I started because I thought the pack would take me more seriously."

"Do they?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah." He nodded, chuckling. I pecked his cheek.

"Have a nice day." I said softly. He hummed, walking away. I smiled brightly.

I walked into the piano room, biting my lip as I stared at the baby grand white piano. The other one was black so I assume he got rid of it. I walked over to the shelves that held all the music sheets and pulled one out.

"Gymnopedies, by Satie." I mumbled, walking to the piano and getting into position. I opened the sheet music before I started to read at sight. After a couple of hourd, I decided on taking a break.