Chapter 5 (The truth)

Y/n's pov

"Why didn't you replied me?" Sam shouted as soon as she saw me "Geez no need to Shout I'm in front of you." I replied while putting my apron she blocked my way stand in front of me with arm crossed "fine my phone's battery died" I said. Started walking away Sam is a chatter box once she starts talking its impossible to stop her.

So i started taking order she was following me she grabbed my wrist  and dragged me in staff room "Wtf Sam if you forgot i work here" i said irritatedly "will you shut the fuck up and listen to me once" she said while crossing her arms tapping her foot on the floor i roll me eyes and nodded.

"So yesterday i saw Camila Cabello here with shawn Mendes and I took pictures with them" Sam said while jumping excitedly i was shock because yesterday camila and her friend shawn was here too when Sam didn't see the reaction she wanted too She cleared her throat  "oh i forgot you live in  a rock  Camila Cabello the girl who is the singer "Havana" song and Shawn is singer she did collab with you remember "what you did last summer" just see the pics

"Fuck" I mumbled " She's Hot right" Sam asked i just nodded with a fake smile Sam didn't noticed it she was smiling while looking at the photo Sam is right i live in rock i didn't even know that the camila i was talking too is "The Camila Cabello"  I felt betrayed

Camila's pov

"Fuck i forgot to take Y/n's number"  i said to myself I'm in studio with shawn i called him to take his opinion on my new song "Shawn we will do this tomorrow" I said i didn't even wait for his reply it's already 7:30 Y/n's shift is going to get over .

Skip the ride🚗

I was about to open the door of the shop when Y/n opened it I saw her i immediately smiled she looked up at me forced a smile she started walking away on the street really fast ignoring me.

"Y/n" i shouted she didn't stop but started walking fast i ran after her grabbed her wrist and turned her around "Wtf Y/n i was calling you why didn't you stopped i told you yesterday that i will drop you home why are you ignoring me what's wrong" I asked She shook her head and started walking away i grabbed her wrist and again turned her around "Wtf camila leave me alone plz" She said irritatedly "Not until you tell me wtf is wrong." i shouted i know we're still on street but i don't care. "Fine my friend lied to me" Y/n said i saw tears coming out from her eyes She freed her wrist and started walking away i was in a shock i was terrified how she's gonna react when she get to know who I am .

"Y/n" I shouted she stopped i ran and stood in front of her "Now what you want you  said you will leave me if i told  you what's wrong now leave me alone camila i don't want to talk to anyone plz we will talk later" she said she was ready to walk away i stopped her while putting both me hand on her shoulder "okay fine you don't want to talk let's not talk ok atleast let me drive you home." I asked her softly while taking her hand in my hand i intertwined our hands and looked at her  hopefully She sighed and nodded "just wait here i will get the car" I said Y/n nodded while not looking at me she still had tears in her eyes.